Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
So am I to assume that this nut job had no social media presence? That he had no friends or neighbors? Rest assured if this was some white nationalist crazy, we'd have been bombarded with his/her far right extremist views.

And this also goes for "conservative" news such as Fox. They've been a complete failure for the second straight day and just riding the fence. I turned on Newsmax yesterday and they were on the ball and showing videos not yet seen and interviewing people.

I would have believed he was a lone nut job before the FBI said so. But now that the FBI said it, I don't believe it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the way, that Oval Office "speech" last night was fucking pathetic.

They found a way to make something that had no business being political, into something political.

Somebody should play the clip where Lyin Biden rattles on about the Gretchen Whitmer fake kidnapping, J6 and others and then adds on the Trump thing at the very end.

I didnt see this, do you have a link to the speech as well as whatever Lynn Biden said?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know D. The shooter was just the kind of nut job that would do something like this as a lone wolf. But these conspiracy theories are the bi-product of people not trusting their governement. And that's the sadest thing of all, IMO. I think we saw the intersection of utter incompotence meeting opportunity. This could have easily happened in the Bronx or at some other venue with a nut job using a handgun.
I don't see anyway that slob could have got up on that roof with a rifle unless he knew that SS and local law enforcement were going to simply look the other way.

The guy was less than 200 yards away with direct LOS. There is not a single security expert I have seen address this that says this could have "just happened" and be one of those "oh geez, we just forgot to check that"

He may have been the only gunman but he was not the only perp.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt see this, do you have a link to the speech as well as whatever Lynn Biden said?

He references fraudulent b/s like Pelosi's husband getting beat up by a gay lover and the completely bogus Whitmer "kidnap" scheme, plus the fake J6 garbage that was almost 100% planned and staged by Democrats and certain Rinos.

We've traveled it before throughout our history. Violence has never been the answer, whether with members of Congress in both parties being targeted and shot, or a violent mob attacking on January 6th, or the brutal attack on the spouse of former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or intimidation of election officials, or the kidnapping plot against a sitting governor, or an attempted assassination on Donald Trump

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I dont know anything about this account so I assume this video cant be relied upon at this juncture, I guess we're supposed to conclude this is the shooter?

Note the language. It is the same verbiage used by Democrats like AOC. Republicans are fascists. But of course this has nothing to do with them. They are just telling the truth, you see. But Trump said "have your voices heard peacefully and patriotically" and he is indicted for inciting Jan 6.

I have said it before and I will say it again. We are already in a war. Democrats are fighting it with the gloves off and Republicans are pretending nothing is going on.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't see anyway that slob could have got up on that roof with a rifle unless he knew that SS and local law enforcement were going to simply look the other way.

The guy was less than 200 yards away with direct LOS. There is not a single security expert I have seen address this that says this could have "just happened" and be one of those "oh geez, we just forgot to check that"

He may have been the only gunman but he was not the only perp.
This is my question too. Not why did they leave the building unsecured, but how did the perp know it would be unsecured so that he could climb up their for 5 or 6 minutes before firing without being noticed. Incredibly good luck for him? or was it something else.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

He references fraudulent b/s like Pelosi's husband getting beat up by a gay lover and the completely bogus Whitmer "kidnap" scheme, plus the fake J6 garbage that was almost 100% planned and staged by Democrats and certain Rinos.

We've traveled it before throughout our history. Violence has never been the answer, whether with members of Congress in both parties being targeted and shot, or a violent mob attacking on January 6th, or the brutal attack on the spouse of former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or intimidation of election officials, or the kidnapping plot against a sitting governor, or an attempted assassination on Donald Trump
False equivalence is one of the favorite tools of the left. They invented the term "what-aboutism" to deflect rebuttals from their opponents but use it all the time to cover their own crimes. We can't say, for example, that the Ashlii Babbit shooting was worse than the George Floyd incident because Babbit deserved it according to them. Floyd is a hero with statues now.

But an assassination attempt on a major party presidential candidate is far worse than the Pelosi thing and the Whitmer thing. I am not even sure the Whitmer thing was real.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know D. The shooter was just the kind of nut job that would do something like this as a lone wolf. But these conspiracy theories are the bi-product of people not trusting their governement. And that's the sadest thing of all, IMO. I think we saw the intersection of utter incompotence meeting opportunity. This could have easily happened in the Bronx or at some other venue with a nut job using a handgun.

I think we'll see less of Trump mingling with crowds and maybe even less rallies. The game has changed now.....
why wouldnt the secret service be as incompetent as the rest of my experiences with government, especially considering who is in charge and her delieberate attempts to hire more women. I'm ok with it if there are exceptional women that as good as their male counterparts but hell no otherwise. What qualifies her for this job anyway?

The bigger conspiracy or gross incompetence is how those roofs were even accessible in the first place

Some of what I've heard is the secret service said they were only responsible to a certain point and local law enforcement was responsible outside of that ring which sounds like the typical responsibility ducking and apathy I deal with anytime I am forced to work with government bureaucracies

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Was the "Lynn Biden" Biden reference a joke I dont get or a typo?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
False equivalence is one of the favorite tools of the left. They invented the term "what-aboutism" to deflect rebuttals from their opponents but use it all the time to cover their own crimes. We can't say, for example, that the Ashlii Babbit shooting was worse than the George Floyd incident because Babbit deserved it according to them. Floyd is a hero with statues now.

But an assassination attempt on a major party presidential candidate is far worse than the Pelosi thing and the Whitmer thing. I am not even sure the Whitmer thing was real.

and I dont recall the Pelosi thing being attached to politics from either side, sounded like a random nut-job

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And that's what I meant about incompetence. The SS fucked up and fucked up big time. This will be looked at from a ton of eyes. Do I expect changes or accountability? No....but the level of sheer incompetence is mind numbing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And that's what I meant about incompetence. The SS fucked up and fucked up big time. This will be looked at from a ton of eyes. Do I expect changes or accountability? No....but the level of sheer incompetence is mind numbing.
I dont disagree that everything about this administration is inept, but this is beyond that.

This is fucking evil incarnate. They signed off on someone killing DJT. Now I dont know who "they" are exactly I but I know "they" exist and firmly believe they helped this hayseed put this together.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
and I dont recall the Pelosi thing being attached to politics from either side, sounded like a random nut-job
I don't think it was political, but Paul Pelosi claims the intruder wh hit him with a hammer broke in to his home and asked "where's Nancy?"

Top Bottom