dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The incompetence is really breathtaking. What else will we find out before this investigation is concluded?
Honestly I cannot believe anyone believes its just "incompetence"

Nobody is this fucking stupid (well maybe people like AOC)

This was all part of somebody's plan. That kid was on the roof because it was ALLOWED to happen, not because someone happened to be looking the other way, or fell asleep, or was picking their nose.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This poor woman was put into a situation she never should have been in. I wonder what her normal assignment was before she was assigned to Trump's detail. It looks like she wasn't even familiar with drawing her gun. Perhaps she is normally behind a desk or something. But the scrutiny she is getting is brutal.
DEI hires should receive brutal scrutiny.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

This was all part of somebody's plan. That kid was on the roof because it was ALLOWED to happen, not because someone happened to be looking the other way, or fell asleep, or was picking their nose.
He was likely a MK Ultra mind warped person that they activated for this purpose. He was not supposed to miss. Actually TBH, he did not really miss, Trump just turned his head as he pulled the trigger.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I 100% believe this.

This kid wasn't stupid. I think he was a radicalized ideolgue but I don't think he was stupid in the intellectual sense.

If the world was somewhat normal, we'd be hearing from neighbors and acquaintences. We'd see his social media posts. We'd be seeing other videos of him. It's strange that we don't have any real info on the shooter.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The incompetence is really breathtaking. What else will we find out before this investigation is concluded?
this should be the poster child for why the government should be as small as possible and stay out of our lives as much as humanly possible

Something happens in an environment where accountability is lacking, no one can be fired, risk is not rewarded, chain of command is too vast, so many rules exist that even those trying to enforce them cant keep up with all of them not to mention the endless maze of bureaucracy that grinds everything to halt. Add them all up and you end up with perverse incentives where saying no to everything is the norm (or kicking the can down the road to someone else) because thats always the path of least resistance and will allow decision makers to avoid any blow back. Throw in this DEI nonsense and you've created another layer of incompetence that has to be hurdled. Working with the giov is like trying to run sprints in quicksand

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

its the government so thats definitely in their wheelhouse

look at everyone already pointing fingers, thats a big chunk of the problem where people can appeal to authority and say I was just following orders or that wasnt my decision to make, area of responsibility, etc until a general malaise takes over because no one is ever held accountable. Watch how this plays out, nothing will happen to anyone except maybe a "time out" which will end up being a week of paid leave or some horseshit.

We need to bring back personal responsibility but of course that wont happen as the mere suggestion will be dismissed as "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps" and racist

Contrast the current mindset to that of the WW2 era where people like Eisenhower had extreme accountability.

He penciled a note on a small pad in his tight, precise, hand that he would need to deliver if the (D day) invasion went wrong:
https://www.npr.org/2013/06/08/189535104/the-speech-eisenhower-never-gave-on-the-normandy-invasion
"Our landings in the Cherbourg-Havre area have failed to gain a satisfactory foothold and I have withdrawn the troops," Eisenhower wrote. "My decision to attack at this time and place was based upon the best information available. The troops, the air and the Navy did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do. If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt it is mine alone."

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score

At the absolute very best: This is criminal negligence. Possibly criminal negligent homicide.

That's the best case scenario.

I know the government is inept, but I'm having a real hard believing this is the best case.

Top Bottom