Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

It is very sad that we cannot trust the FBI to tell the truth, but that's where we are and it was the FBI that brought us here.

This is why Democrats cannot win in November. Trump has to win and clean house. He has to re-establish rules of behavior in the agencies and install effective punishments for those who do not do the right thing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well..... I don't have anything really to say about this but..... Fellas I'm a deadeye shot with a rifle. If I have this shooter's perch and equipment, there's 4-5 slugs in this target before anyone even blinks. Maybe even more. These slugs are going in the chest and the intestines. Not the head. Even though I assume he's flak jacketed I'm still shooting the chest and guts. Better target than the head and movement of these doesn't change the target profile majorly.

Don't know that there's anything to say about the above. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

What I do see is two main camps: One camp hates it that he missed and the other is gleeful that it was tried. And that's a sad indictment of where we are as a country today.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Secret Service will privately brief lawmakers on Trump assassination attempt

The closed-door briefing is the latest sign that Congress is gearing up for a multi-committee investigation into the shooting.

House Homeland Security Republicans had been expected to be briefed Monday by Cheatle. But a committee spokesperson said Monday afternoon that after Cheatle agreed to brief members, the Secret Service asked to reschedule.

“The Committee has made clear that it expects to receive an alternative briefing date from the [Secret Service] promptly,” the spokesperson said, adding that Homeland Security Chair Mark Green (R-Tenn.) and ranking member Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) spoke Monday with the FBI.

Speaker Mike Johnson, in a social media post over the weekend, vowed the House would conduct a “full investigation.”

“The American people deserve to know the truth. We will have Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle and other appropriate officials from DHS and the FBI appear for a hearing before our committees ASAP,” he added.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well..... I don't have anything really to say about this but..... Fellas I'm a deadeye shot with a rifle. If I have this shooter's perch and equipment, there's 4-5 slugs in this target before anyone even blinks. Maybe even more. These slugs are going in the chest and the intestines. Not the head. Even though I assume he's flak jacketed I'm still shooting the chest and guts. Better target than the head and movement of these doesn't change the target profile majorly.

Don't know that there's anything to say about the above. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

What I do see is two main camps: One camp hates it that he missed and the other is gleeful that it was tried. And that's a sad indictment of where we are as a country today.
Was this moron a professional sniper? Almost assuredly not.

Did he act by himself, 100% absolutely not.

When they shot JFK, where did they shoot him at and why do you think they did that?

As for the last part of your statement, there is nobody on the Trump side that is "gleeful" this was tried and to suggest that is probably as depraved as the people that tried to make this happen in the first place. Somebodies husband, father and grandfather came within millimeters of being blown away. Two or three innocent onlookers were shot and one of them is a husband and father who lost his life.

This was a disgusting, sick act of depravity by the slime of fucking humanity and many on that side are indeed "disappointed" that their fucking plan didnt work (and even said so publicly). But nobody on the other side says "wow what a great day this was!!!!!"

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I am not sure who is happy it was tried, but for those folks I have to say think about where we would be today if Trump was hit in the head with one of those shots. People on the right are generally more subdued, but if Trump was killed I believe there would be an uprising of some sort. I believe we would see retaliation and bloodshed. Thank God Trump is okay.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

This poor woman was put into a situation she never should have been in. I wonder what her normal assignment was before she was assigned to Trump's detail. It looks like she wasn't even familiar with drawing her gun. Perhaps she is normally behind a desk or something. But the scrutiny she is getting is brutal.

Top Bottom