touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Who I see when I look into his face...
Pavel Pavolovich "Pasha" Antipov, also better known as Strelnikov.

Strelnikov.JPG

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's 7:20 EST, have they shitcanned that dipshit DEI head of the Secret Service yet?

Some of those video clips are just an utter embarrassment and should become the posterchild of exterminating ALL DEI hiring practices across the country.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, that Oval Office "speech" last night was fucking pathetic.

They found a way to make something that had no business being political, into something political.

Somebody should play the clip where Lyin Biden rattles on about the Gretchen Whitmer fake kidnapping, J6 and others and then adds on the Trump thing at the very end.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's at least one report out now that says the Nikki Haley news of being at the RNC actually broke on Saturday before the DJT assassination attempt.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, that Oval Office "speech" last night was fucking pathetic.

They found a way to make something that had no business being political, into something political.

Somebody should play the clip where Lyin Biden rattles on about the Gretchen Whitmer fake kidnapping, J6 and others and then adds on the Trump thing at the very end.

Yeah....an utter embarrassment.....I agree.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I don't know D. The shooter was just the kind of nut job that would do something like this as a lone wolf. But these conspiracy theories are the bi-product of people not trusting their governement. And that's the sadest thing of all, IMO. I think we saw the intersection of utter incompotence meeting opportunity. This could have easily happened in the Bronx or at some other venue with a nut job using a handgun.

I think we'll see less of Trump mingling with crowds and maybe even less rallies. The game has changed now.....

Top Bottom