Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
We are going to be fed a lot of information in the coming days, but I have a few thoughts.

So much false information was posted in the hours after the shooting it was a clown show on social media. But also the media was claiming a lot of stuff that turned out to be false. At one point a picture of the shooter was posted claiming he was Antifa, but it turned out the photo was of an Italian Youtuber, not the shooter. One idiot posted the picture and dozens of others reposted it.

I heard the media claim the shooter was a Chinese National. Once the picture of the shooter dead on the roof was posted it was clear he was not a Chinese national.

My understanding is security is provided by both SS and local law enforcement. It seems like this causes problems.

People are asking how could SS allow a guy to get up on a roof only 130 yards from the stage where Trump was speaking. That is a good question. But my question is how did the shooter know that roof was not secured and not protected? Somehow he managed to climb up on the roof, he was noticed by rally attendees, but not the SS or local police? How did he know he could sneak up their with a long rifle without being spotted?

I am also surprised by how quickly the SS sniper team took him out after he shot at Trump. It was just seconds. The sniper team needed to locate the source of the shots from the entire horizon, set their scopes and shot the sniper. Either their training and skill is impressive as hell or they knew where to shoot.

I don't believe the FBI can investigate this shooting. No one on the right trusts them anymore. We need a special counsel independent of the DOJ. Someone who will be thorough and objective. Someone with the guts to report whatever he finds no matter how unseemly it might be. And the investigation has to be transparent.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
All last week the WH, liberal media including The View said the same thing that Trump is a Hitler, convicted felon an authoritarian who wants to jail anyone who opposes him and HE HAS TO BE STOPPED TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY!!!! I hold them all and the DOJ along with the FBI personally responsible.
I don't see how Democrats can walk away from this claiming no responsibility after the words they used to describe Trump. They indicted Trump for his rally speech on Jan 6 when he said "peacefully and patriotically". Look at them calling Trump a threat to democracy and America itself. They language has been far more incendiary than Trump's. And keep in mind this is not the first time.

But according to the FBI, white nationalists are the biggest threat to America. What a joke.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Everyone.....and I mean everyone that I know expected this. They have vilified this man to the point that the radical left has energized these wackos to make these attempts. And what's not being discussed is a complete breakdown in security. NO WAY should a sniper be allowed to get that close to a former President with SS protection. I mean, there weren't that many buildings in the surrounding area that couldn't be covered by security.
With everything they had done to Trump to stop him, which now includes an assassination attempt, how can anyone still believe they would not cheat in an election?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With everything they had done to Trump to stop him, which now includes an assassination attempt, how can anyone still believe they would not cheat in an election?

I know who and what these people are. They're radical, intolerant ideologues. The kind that would attack you for your beliefs. The kind that would try to take from you what you have earned and ruin you for their ideology. The kind that would herd woman and children to a gas chamber without even a second thought.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So am I to assume that this nut job had no social media presence? That he had no friends or neighbors? Rest assured if this was some white nationalist crazy, we'd have been bombarded with his/her far right extremist views.

And this also goes for "conservative" news such as Fox. They've been a complete failure for the second straight day and just riding the fence. I turned on Newsmax yesterday and they were on the ball and showing videos not yet seen and interviewing people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So am I to assume that this nut job had no social media presence? That he had no friends or neighbors? .
Answer- he doesn't any longer and it ceased to exist right after the SS sniper bullets split his skull. FBI and others went right to work to clean that shit up.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So am I to assume that this nut job had no social media presence? That he had no friends or neighbors? Rest assured if this was some white nationalist crazy, we'd have been bombarded with his/her far right extremist views.

And this also goes for "conservative" news such as Fox. They've been a complete failure for the second straight day and just riding the fence. I turned on Newsmax yesterday and they were on the ball and showing videos not yet seen and interviewing people.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
They're going to try and frame this as a 'mental health crisis', to avoid obvious partisan/ideological implications.
'He was a bullied loner" Yeah.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
They're going to try and frame this as a 'mental health crisis', to avoid obvious partisan/ideological implications.
'He was a bullied loner" Yeah.
They'll scrub anything that links the dead shooter harking to words of Liberals/TV Liberals.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Interesting that they cut out the part where the kid being interviewed said he always wore a mask even after Covid. This is why I don't trust the MSM. Another brainwashed leftist.

How do you know he said that if it was cut out?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do you know he said that if it was cut out?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thanks, here's the video so people can avoid jumping off site

That kid from the movie Bad Santa is all growns up!

Top Bottom