cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Sorry, not buying it at all Yim

NOBODY allows a shooter on top of a building with a rifle that close to someone they are protecting, and it's something that every single expert is echoing.

The loser got on the roof because he was ALLOWED on it and everything was done to make SURE he got on it.
He was likely coaxed into doing this.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

It is not a conspiracy theory rather just another in a long line of actual conspiracies. Every single conspiracy "theory" you dig into turns out this way. 9/11, Covid, Russiagate, Sandy Hook, JFK, Oklahoma City, etc.... Hell even the moon landing is a conspiracy.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
You CAN'T actually believe THIS shit can you?
Yes. You ought to look into it yourself. Pay particular attention to the Van Allen Radiation belt. I do not want to debate this because there are a whole lot more important things going on in the world right now. You are free to believe what you want.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Is everyone faking the moon landings or just the US?
I have not looked into any moon landing but ours so I cannot say. I have doubts due to the Van Allen radiation belt but they may have figured out how to deal with it. Lets not derail this thread on that subject.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And then we have this thing. Might be one of the few people on the face of the earth that can really challenge that mindless dipshit AOC as most retarded in existence.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm def not a photography expert, but seems like a fair question esp in light of several people now wondering why the anti-Trump MSM were all pretty much "live" to broadcast Saturday's event (which has not been the norm)

Top Bottom