yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And then we have this thing. Might be one of the few people on the face of the earth that can really challenge that mindless dipshit AOC as most retarded in existence.

I wondered the same but after people in the crowd were injured and killed, I think we can safely rule this out

but of course she's insane and just stirring up shit as usual so this isnt even a legitimate discussion

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm def not a photography expert, but seems like a fair question esp in light of several people now wondering why the anti-Trump MSM were all pretty much "live" to broadcast Saturday's event (which has not been the norm)

1721328503878.jpeg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is childish bullshit by our politicians and it's all for show while they do nothing. Republicans control the purse (House). If idiots like this lady and AG Garland don't comply, even though people (conservatives) went to jail for not complying with a Congressional subpoena, then they should shut down funding. PERIOD.

Fucking cowards......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been asking this question since the moment I saw the original video clip...

This obviously isnt 100% "confirmation" but it's been reported by several different sources now.

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been asking this question since the moment I saw the original video clip...

This obviously isnt 100% "confirmation" but it's been reported by several different sources now.

Not sure who it is, but it's not the FBI person mentioned.

She is also not the one who puts the sign up, it was someone several rows in front. The video is just so zoomed in, you can't tell.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Honestly I cannot believe anyone believes its just "incompetence"

Nobody is this fucking stupid (well maybe people like AOC)

This was all part of somebody's plan. That kid was on the roof because it was ALLOWED to happen, not because someone happened to be looking the other way, or fell asleep, or was picking their nose.
I understand how you feel, but until there is concrete evidence of a plot I will withhold any statements to that effect. I see a strong possibility that this was allowed to happen, but given the incompetence of most of the Biden regime, it is not that far fetched that his focus on DEI has left our government incapable of even simple tasks.

Keep in mind this incident required the involvement of US Marshalls, SS, state and local police. Tough to pull off a plot wit all those players, but I can be open minded.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

If this is true the it looks like the shorters are screwed. The stock closed at around $32 on July 13 and went to a high of around $43 on Monday, the 15th. The stock is still around $35 today. I don't know when they need to return their shares but if they have to buy back now they will be losing a few dollars per share borrowed.

Top Bottom