yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I understand how you feel, but until there is concrete evidence of a plot I will withhold any statements to that effect. I see a strong possibility that this was allowed to happen, but given the incompetence of most of the Biden regime, it is not that far fetched that his focus on DEI has left our government incapable of even simple tasks.

Keep in mind this incident required the involvement of US Marshalls, SS, state and local police. Tough to pull off a plot wit all those players, but I can be open minded.

Right there with you plus if some combination of the Biden Administration, FBI, CIA & the DNC wanted to assassinate Trump, aren't there better methods which are more discreet that could accomplish this and perhaps leave everyone none the wiser?

Why would they want to pull this off in full view of the world with cameras everywhere and more ways to get caught?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

What does that mean, 3 encrypted accounts overseas? What kind of accounts, in what countries? What does it mean anyone, the internet is ubiquitous. Is the implication that a foreign government hired this crazy kid to shoot Trump? If so, why did his parents call police hours before the shooting to warn them their son was not right?

What is needed is a thorough, transparent, independent investigation conducted but an objective organization of experts. What we do not need is the Secret Service or FBI conducting a cover up and cock and bull story.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Right there with you plus if some combination of the Biden Administration, FBI, CIA & the DNC wanted to assassinate Trump, aren't there better methods which are more discreet that could accomplish this and perhaps leave everyone none the wiser?

Why would they want to pull this off in full view of the world with cameras everywhere and more ways to get caught?
Oh, I believe Democrats would absolutely kill Trump if they thought they could get away with it. And why not use the same agencies that would be investigating the incident? That's how they get away with it.

And if they did try to do it, I believe it would look like a Keystone cops episode because that is their level of competence.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh, I believe Democrats would absolutely kill Trump if they thought they could get away with it. And why not use the same agencies that would be investigating the incident? That's how they get away with it.

And if they did try to do it, I believe it would look like a Keystone cops episode because that is their level of competence.

and you think they would choose a hugely public method like shooting Trump at a rally with perhaps 100's of thousands watching and cameras everywhere vs slipping some type of hard to detect poison that might induce a heart attack?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
and you think they would choose a hugely public method like shooting Trump at a rally with perhaps 100's of thousands watching and cameras everywhere vs slipping some type of hard to detect poison that might induce a heart attack?
If Trump were to die mysteriously, there'd be no end to theories and seculation. It'd be far easier to set a 'lone wolf' 'mental crisis' narrative, like they're trying with this Crook dufus, than an ambiguous circumstance, with questionable elements. "Look, this bullied douche-bag killed the president, case closed", and his political enemies would be more than happy to frame it as such.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Trump were to die mysteriously, there'd be no end to theories and seculation. It'd be far easier to set a 'lone wolf' 'mental crisis' narrative, like they're trying with this Crook dufus, than an ambiguous circumstance, with questionable elements. "Look, this bullied douche-bag killed the president, case closed", and his political enemies would be more than happy to frame it as such.

Gawd help us if this is whats going on

If there's a way to trigger a heart attack or some other way that looks like natural causes for someone Trumps age, this would be easily sellable except to those who see conspiracies everywhere

I have no doubt there are folks who wouldnt hesitate to take Trump out, I'm just jaded by all the buffoons Ive dealt with in gov to think they could off something like this and keep quiet. I have no doubt the CIA could but I think they'd be apt to do something like I described so its virtually undetected

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yes. You ought to look into it yourself. Pay particular attention to the Van Allen Radiation belt. I do not want to debate this because there are a whole lot more important things going on in the world right now. You are free to believe what you want.
So ... Every country on tbe planet was WATCHING US carefully especially our ENEMIES.... but they all stayed clammed up never squeaked a peep that we faked and still haven't.... were in on the massive conspiracy? And hey - study some actual science on the Van Allen belts. And I must ask - do you believe we live on a globe?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure who it is, but it's not the FBI person mentioned.

She is also not the one who puts the sign up, it was someone several rows in front. The video is just so zoomed in, you can't tell.
Doesn't change the fact that her activity is very suspicious. She does "grin" when she thinks he was shot in the head, she does move immediately for her camera to start recording. She never appears even remotely concerned about gunfire.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I understand how you feel, but until there is concrete evidence of a plot I will withhold any statements to that effect. I see a strong possibility that this was allowed to happen, but given the incompetence of most of the Biden regime, it is not that far fetched that his focus on DEI has left our government incapable of even simple tasks.

Keep in mind this incident required the involvement of US Marshalls, SS, state and local police. Tough to pull off a plot wit all those players, but I can be open minded.
They've been denying "concrete evidence" of almost every piece of corruption they've been involved with for years.

This is every much an example of "trust what you see" as 81 million votes, J6, Covid etc etc

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They did that to JFK as fyi

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Let's put it this way, nothing would surprise me. A public shooting has the benefit of pinning the death on a patsy. Having a definitive cause of death, with a clear perpetrator give a little closure for most people. There will always be a few conspiracy theorists but they swat them away be calling them crazy. A mysterious death opens up too many questions and inquiries, some of which the deep state may not be able to control.

Again, I am not saying this was a plot to kill Trump. I need more before I jump to that conclusion. I just believe Democrats would try to kill him to prevent him from winning.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

It is early in the investigation so I can see where they would not want all the facts to be made public yet. On the other hand, the head of the SS is clearly a dumbbell DEI appointee who is clueless as a tree stump. Her claim that the sloped roof was too dangerous should have gotten her fired. First it is a lie because they had two snipers on a roof more sloped that the one the shooter was on. Also, SS agents are supposed to throw themselves in front of the president to stop bullets from hitting him. That seems a bit more dangerous than a slightly sloped roof.

Top Bottom