Who do you want for your next head coach?

• Total voters

sbk92

Reaction score
Yes. Please don't give us the Parcells we got in 2003.

I hated that whole turn us from a laughing stock to a contender thing.

I'd rather leave the next coach hire to the two geniuses above. They got it all figured out.

sbk92

Reaction score
You guys who voted other, which coach do you want in 2011?

Parcells.

Because he's infinitely superior to any other coach on the planet.

I'd take Bill at near 70 over anyone. Nobody knows more. Nobody's proven more.

He's the guy. Any other is a consolation prize.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Parcells.

Cant win when he doesnt have Belichick around though, can he?

Parcells the coach hasnt been realvent since that yr they made the AFC Champ with the Jets. Oh, and Belichick was his DC.

The games' passed him by. Loved him when he was the Giants HC, but he hasnt been to a Super Bowl in 15 years in any role, and hasnt won a playoff game as a HC in 12 years.

Time to move on.

Reaction score
Yes. Please don't give us the Parcells we got in 2003.

I hated that whole turn us from a laughing stock to a contender thing.

I'd rather leave the next coach hire to the two geniuses above. They got it all figured out.

Is 9-7 and 34-30 over 4 years really a contender?

Reaction score
Parcells.

I don't know when or why you decided to take this idiocy so far . . . but you just come off like a complete jackass in doing so.

Congrats.

sbk92

Reaction score
Cant win when he doesnt have Belichick around though, can he?

Belichick can't win without Romeo Crennel.

In fact, he can't do a thing unless he's got a hall of fame QB and a great GM in Pioli.

Now remind me of the time Bill Parcells failed at a stop.

Tick Tock.

You can play that game with anyone. Landry couldn't win without Ernie Stautner. Or Tex Schramm. Or Gil Brandt.

The difference between those two and the great Bill Parcells is FJ never had to be forced out because he wasn't getting the job done. Ever. He's been flawless.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Belichick can't win without Romeo Crennel.

In fact, he can't do a thing unless he's got a hall of fame QB and a great GM in Pioli.

Now remind me of the time Bill Parcells failed at a stop.

Tick Tock.

You can play that game with anyone. Landry couldn't win without Ernie Stautner. Or Tex Schramm. Or Gil Brandt.

The difference between those two and the great Bill Parcells is FJ never had to be forced out because he wasn't getting the job done. Ever. He's been flawless.

Really? So when Brady had ghis first start, he became a HOF immediately? And Belicek seemed to have done alright when Brady went down and Cassell took over. But just ignore those pesty things call facts.

sbk92

Reaction score
Really? So when Brady had ghis first start, he became a HOF immediately? And Belicek seemed to have done alright when Brady went down and Cassell took over. But just ignore those pesty things call facts.

Brady had hall of fame ability from the get go. When Belichick didn't have the HOF QB or the quality GM in Cleveland, you saw a much different head coach.

He did alright with Cassell? He didn't do any better with him than Parcells did with Quincy Carter.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brady had hall of fame ability from the get go. When Belichick didn't have the HOF QB or the quality GM in Cleveland, you saw a much different head coach.

He did alright with Cassell? He didn't do any better with him than Parcells did with Quincy Carter.

Yeah he sure did. And I'm sure you knew this when he was DRAFTED IN THE 6TH ROUND. How many years did Carter start than Cassell? And Carter didn't put up nearly the stats as Cassel.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Yeah he sure did. And I'm sure you knew this when he was DRAFTED IN THE 6TH ROUND. How many years did Carter start than Cassell? And Carter didn't put up nearly the stats as Cassel.

lol What is your point?

The fact is Bill Belichick has never been a successful head coach until a hall of fame caliber QB fell in his lap.

That's not opinion. That's fact.

Cassell started that one year in New England. I doubt his stats were all that, but I don't give a shat about that anyway. Belichick didn't do more with Cassell than Parcells did with Quincy f'n Carter.

And the supporting cast around those two players was laughably one sided.

Let's see little Bill take a team that bad, led by an actually retarded QB and take them into the postseason. It hasn't happened. It'll never happen. He's not of that caliber.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol What is your point?

The fact is Bill Belichick has never been a successful head coach until a hall of fame caliber QB fell in his lap.

That's not opinion. That's fact.

Cassell started that one year in New England. I doubt his stats were all that, but I don't give a shat about that anyway. Belichick didn't do more with Cassell than Parcells did with Quincy f'n Carter.

And the supporting cast around those two players was laughably one sided.

The point is that as always you are full of shit. Saying that Brady was a HOF the moment he stepped onto the field, is hindsight bullshit. You and anybody else can legitimately say that about Peyton Manning and Dan Marino, but you cannot say that about Brady, considering as to how him being a 6th rounder and then once he was drafted, was #4 on the depth chart. But I'm sure YOU knew on draft day that Brady was a sure HOFer. I'm sure you knew while he played at Michigan, that he was a HOFer.

Let's see little Bill take a team that bad, led by an actually retarded QB and take them into the postseason. It hasn't happened. It'll never happen. He's not of that caliber.

this why you slurp on his dick so much? Big fucking deal. Gruden WON a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson. Billick won a Super Bowl with Dilfer. And when Parcells brought in his former players, how come he couldn;'t get shit done...? Oh wait for it... here it comes! Because of Jerry.

Top Bottom