Who do you want for your next head coach?

• Total voters

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'd take Marty over Jason Garrett any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Leslie Frazier is still my top choice, but there are others I wouldn't mind seeing.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Anyway, NO WAY any of them could do worse with what we have than Wade has done. The stupid plays (coaches telling Dez to field the punt vs. Minnesota on the two yard line???), and the even dumber penalties that happen EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Changes need to be made NOW.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd take Marty over Jason Garrett any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Leslie Frazier is still my top choice, but there are others I wouldn't mind seeing.

Leslie Frazier? That dumb ass coach from Minnesota? And Marty Morningwig? Where do you come up with this stuff?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

like I said, lucky for us you arnt making the calls at VR then

C

Cr122

Frazier is a good DC not sure if he can make a good head coach, we'll see in time.

And Morningwig is a good OC, and failed in Detroit with Matt Millen as GM.

I'm not so sure I would want him. If we were to go with a OC or DC for head coach, we might as well go with Garrett to see if he can do it. JMO.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
BIG fucking laughter after that one.

328662f85e2c46708308ab656e91fcc4--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I enjoy bringing up other worthwhile choices and then read "know it all's" slam them. Leslie Frazier, Marty Moh of Eagles, Jim Haslett. Now how about Mike Zimmer of the Bengals? What about him?

And I just read Adam Schefter on ESPN say that Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher and JOHN FOX would be the top candidates if Wade leaves...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I enjoy bringing up other worthwhile choices and then read "know it all's" slam them. Leslie Frazier, Marty Moh of Eagles, Jim Haslett. Now how about Mike Zimmer of the Bengals? What about him?

And I just read Adam Schefter on ESPN say that Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher and JOHN FOX would be the top candidates if Wade leaves...

What about Dave Campo again?

C

Cr122

I wouldn't mind having anyone one of those coaches. Bill Cowher would be my first choice though.

Top Bottom