dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is unfortunate but look where we are today. So many of us don't trust anything anymore. We can't trust the FBI, DOJ, CDC, elections, the media, anything. What a sorry state we are in. Why do we accept this?
Because there's a level of apathy with the stupid people in America that's never existed before.

Imagine todays population during 1939 or in 1941 when Pearl Harbor was bombed.

History would be completely different.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and all she did is make herself look eve stupider than we all knew she was

she didn't even filibuster intelligently

the interviewer even said to her at one point "I don't know what you're talking about"

:lol: intelligently or not, its still filibustering and takes nothing away from your points which I'm not taking exception with

RIP to the keystrokes wasted on this pointless exchange ⚰️

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

• Lulz
Reactions: VTA

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its hard to believe that Mark Cuban could be as painfully stupid as Kamala, but it's true

His level of commitment to pandering and double talk in defense of Harris, et al is staggering to watch and caused me to lose any respect I had for this bozo

It makes me believe there really is some kind of extortion racket the dems utilize to get people like this to fall in line

He scoffed at people who criticized taxing equity and said (while laughing) not to worry about it because they're not going to do it. Well buddy, when there's a campaign running, about all we have to rely upon is what they say coupled with what we've seen them do.

So yes, I am deeply concerned the words even came out of her mouth considering how ludicrous the concept is and it should be concerning to everyone regardless of whether it ever occurs because it speaks to what she truly believes should be done and illustrates how ignorant she is of the consequences of such terrible policy (or doesnt care and is being willfully ignorant).

Never dreamed Cuban could possibly make himself look worse until he did this:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20241017-151349-879.png
Exactly dude. Think like Elon. Trees can't survive on Mars and that's what he wants the carbon dioxide for - to deposit on Mars to participate in creating an Earth like atmosphere!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hope this becomes reality but I'm still skeptical and concerned something will go awry but in the mean time, we can dream...

Top Bottom