dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She successfully filibustered the time away and said nothing new or enlightening but Im sure those who love her (or more likely just hate Trump) will think she did great
She really wasn't successful at it.

She came off like the true moron that she is.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Trump is completely owning this guy.

This Tariffs criticism drives me crazy. Trump imposed tariffs in his first term but not on everything or everyone. He imposed them where there were inequities. For example, where China imposed a 25% tariff on American imports, Trump imposed reciprocal tariffs. Where Canada imposed equal tariffs on imported dairy products from he US, Trump imposed tariffs on Canadian imports. It was to make trade fair for American producers. Why should we allow countries to punish American workers while they protect their own workers? Trump did was was best for US workers and it worked.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
hmm, i wonder who's "right to vote" he's trying to protect ?

This is all a ploy to give the impression that Republicans are trying to prevent people from voting. This is how they think they can gin up enthusiasm to get their voters to the polls. The lawyers are there to create mischief.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
This clip was classic

If you recall the interview Kamala did with Lester Holt when he said "You haven't been to the border." and she replied, "I've haven't been to Europe either!", she gave a similar answer when Baier confronted her on her record in the current administration by reminding her she is currently in office. Her response was "and Trump is running for president". A totally incongruous reply. To me this is a telltale sign of a person who is not very bright. She is not seeing how her answer is irrelevant to the question she was asked. In both cases her brain failed to construct an appropriate response, and instead came up with nonsense. But it is not just that. The problem is Harris does not understand, or realize, why her response makes no sense.

This woman is stupid, vacuous, unprepared, and dangerously unfit to be president of the United States. Voting for her is a terrible risk for the country.

But the problem is even worse than that. Look at her choice for VP. What if he had to replace her?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like I've been saying...in any normal election, it would be a landslide victory, both with the electoral college and popular vote, and the American people wouldn't put up with this. But throw in the fraud, and you get a tight race where she could possibly win. This country is fucked......completely fucked.

Last edited:

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Like I've been saying...in any normal election, it would be a landslide victory, bith witht he electoral college and popular vote, and the American people wouldn't put up with this. But throw in the fraud, and you get a tight race where she could possibly win. This country is fucked......completely fucked.
It is unfortunate but look where we are today. So many of us don't trust anything anymore. We can't trust the FBI, DOJ, CDC, elections, the media, anything. What a sorry state we are in. Why do we accept this?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do we accept this?

I used to ask the same thing when I worked overseas in a country full of corruption. The people would just say "what do you want us to do?" Now I understand what they were aying. There's very little you or I can do when the corrupt politicians and deep state are willing to destroy the country to stay in power and then corrupt the DoJ and FBI.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
come on amigo bold when I wrote "filibuster" too, she filibustered her ass off and then scurried off, none of which contradicts your opinion of off she came off
and all she did is make herself look eve stupider than we all knew she was

she didn't even filibuster intelligently

the interviewer even said to her at one point "I don't know what you're talking about"

Top Bottom