Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I am starting to feel confident that Trump is going to win. Harris is such a horrible candidate. But I am also concerned that all the positive Trump polls are just a setup. This election will be about two things, turnout and cheating. For Trump the turnout has to overwhelm the cheating. So far it seems like early voting is favoring Republicans which means the turnout for Trump should be high. That's the good news. The only question now is how much will Democrats be willing to cheat. I suspect the answer is as much as it takes to win.

Remember, like 2020, if they win there will be no investigations of fraud so they can cheat as much as the have to because they know nothing will come of it if they win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am starting to feel confident that Trump is going to win. Harris is such a horrible candidate. But I am also concerned that all the positive Trump polls are just a setup. This election will be about two things, turnout and cheating. For Trump the turnout has to overwhelm the cheating. So far it seems like early voting is favoring Republicans which means the turnout for Trump should be high. That's the good news. The only question now is how much will Democrats be willing to cheat. I suspect the answer is as much as it takes to win.

Remember, like 2020, if they win there will be no investigations of fraud so they can cheat as much as the have to because they know nothing will come of it if they win.

Do we have any idea if mail in ballots were distributed in the same way and number as 2020? If so, Trumps cooked

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The petition is to support the 1st and 2nd Amendments, which Democrats desperately want to eliminate.

Also if I read everything correctly this is mainly for people in swing states, and he's giving away a Million bucks per day in a random drawing. The first Mil was given away yesterday at one of his events in PA.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Are we that dumb? Republicans have been urging voters to get to the polls and vote early. Now that that appears to be happening, they are posting how it is great news because Trump is showing great early results.

I do not understand what the point is of voting early. It is not how you start, it is how you finish. All we are doing is giving Democrats an early indication of how many votes are needed. Keep in mind, many states provide voter data (who has voted and who hasn't) to both parties. This is how Democrats know where to harvest votes (or where to make up fake votes).

I absolutely believe we will see massive cheating again, especially in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona. Democrats have already shown they are willing to say or do anything to stop Trump from winning. With Trump voters starting early, we will see a more gradual erosion of his leads until Kamala slips ahead and wins with the election ay vote counting. Vote early, vote on elections day, but get out and vote.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
MAGA LANDSLIDE 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it happen!

Do not believe any of this nonsense. The probability of winning is a meaningless stat that got the election wrong in 2016 by a huge margin. This is going to be another close election, which is hard to believe considering how awful Kamala is, but it is the Trump vote against the anti-Trump vote.

Top Bottom