yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I want to believe the election with be on the up and up. But watching Democrats the last two years do everything possible to stop Trump, including attempts to assassinate him, I find it hard to accept they will not go as far as breaking the law to cheat in the upcoming election to ensure Trump does not win. Pay attention to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. I can almost guarantee there will be problems there, maybe Georgia too.

Then, if we protest, they will come after us even harder than they did for the J6 2021 protests. Their goal is to destroy MAGA. We are a threat to their gravy train.

If we except the premise cheating occurred in 2020 while Trump was president, how much easier will it be to prepare for a cheat in 2024 having held office the last 4 years?

I havent heard anything definitive about mail-in ballots. I think thats the source of unprovable fraud in 2020 so if they're sent out in mass like 2020, all this campaigning is smoke and mirrors

Feels like a Venezuela situation brewing....speaking of, how did all the protests stop on a dime, no reporting and Maduro never leave?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm not comfortable with results being released this early and think its a disadvantage to whichever side votes early, especially if there are cheating options available. One could also make the case it could discourage people from voting.

I think it should be top secret until all the counts are done or at least not revealed until midway through Election Day

1729530729927.jpeg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Their goal is to destroy MAGA. We are a threat to their gravy train.

Their goal is more than that. It's to destroy the country. They think America is evil.....they hate the country and they crave power. It truly is a disease and once it spreads, there's no going back (see NY and CA). And once they solidify the cheats, it's all over......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Their goal is more than that. It's to destroy the country. They think America is evil.....they hate the country and they crave power. It truly is a disease and once it spreads, there's no going back (see NY and CA). And once they solidify the cheats, it's all over......

yeah but they'll bring abortion back so that evens it all out

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah but they'll bring abortion back so that evens it all out

I'm supposed to believe that abortion is the main topic for most libs and while I think it's important, no one has outlawed abortion and it's available to those who want it. I think the border, crime and the economy are the main issues that shape any election but the fraud we'll see will negate people's votes.

Speaking of which, I have no idea how voting early will change much of anything. All we're doing is taking our votes and moving them to an earlier date. I do appreciate that conservartive groups have outpaced liberals in recruiting new voters but if the election lacks integrity, then it won't mean jack shit to get your vote in early.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm supposed to believe that abortion is the main topic for most libs and while I think it's important, no one has outlawed abortion and it's available to those who want it. I think the border, crime and the economy are the main issues that shape any election but the fraud we'll see will negate people's votes.

Speaking of which, I have no idea how voting early will change much of anything. All we're doing is taking our votes and moving them to an earlier date. I do appreciate that conservartive groups have outpaced liberals in recruiting new voters but if the election lacks integrity, then it won't mean jack shit to get your vote in early.

I think a ton of women irrationally hate Trump and when pushed as to why, the only policy issue they come up with is abortion. Despite explaining it was merely kicked back to the states, they wont hear it and are completely captivated by the BS assertion their body autonomy is being taken or "old white men want to control their bodies" or women are dying because they are forced to go into the parking lot of a hospital without help because the Doctor wouldn't treat their ectopic pregnancy (imo its not an abortion to treat this since the egg cannot develop into a pregnancy while stuck in the Fallopian tube).

I'm crazy enough to have these conversations with women and while I think abortion is horrible, my biggest motivation is fighting the BS arguments they try to use to justify their outrage. I think many women will let the country burn over this issue and they arent voting for Trump

Women like this are what is keeping the election close otherwise it would be a landslide imho

combine them with possible fraud and I think this is going to be a white knuckler

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dont get cocky or lazy people!

Betting sites see record wagering on US presidential election

PUBLISHED MON, NOV 7 20167:44 AM ESTUPDATED MON, NOV 7 201610:38 AM EST

~snip~

The raucous, passionate and unpredictable 2016 U.S. presidential election is on track to notch another distinction: the most wagered-upon political event ever.

With many opinion polls showing a tight race just one day before Tuesday’s election, record numbers of bettors are pouring millions into online platforms from Ireland to Iowa in the hope of capturing a financial windfall from a victory by Democrat Hillary Clinton or Republican Donald Trump.

UK-based internet betting exchange Betfair said on Sunday its “Next President” market was set to become the most traded it had ever seen and expected to surpass even Brexit, the contentious UK referendum to leave the European Union.

By Sunday, roughly $130 million had been traded on who will become the next U.S. president, compared with $159 million on the Brexit referendum, Betfair spokeswoman Naomi Totten said. The amount bet so far on the 2016 contest dwarfs the roughly $50 million laid on the 2012 race.

~snip~

The three sites all reported an 83 percent probability of a Clinton victory on Tuesday. Her probability shot up a few percentage points on Sunday after the FBI stood by its earlier recommendation that no criminal charges were warranted against Clinton in her use of a private email server.

~snip~

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll showed Clinton with a 5 percentage point lead over Trump in the national survey — 44 percent to 39 percent — while races in the swing states of Florida, North Carolina had shifted from Clinton’s control to being too close to call.

The PredictIt market gave Clinton an 81 percent probability of winning the White House. IEM’s “Winner Takes All” market showed her with a 71 percent chance .

‘She will win in a landslide’

Top Bottom