Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I was watching college football yesterday and after a while it became intolerable. Every commercial break was full of Kamala ads and the lies were outrageous. She is still using the same Project 2025,, nationwide ban on abortion, cuts to social security, and tax cuts for the rich lies that have been debunked numerous times. I do not understand how any one candidate can tell such blatant lies and get away with it. I understand they all stretch the truth, but her lies are so farfetched it should be a crimes for her to repeat them.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can you imagine pulling up to your local McDonald's & finding the Trumpster at the drive thru window?! He'll be at the Steelers game tonight. Where does he get all that energy? God Bless You Mr. Trump! 20241020_161423.jpg
WATCH: 'I've Now Worked for 15 Minutes More Than Kamala' – Trump Visits McDonald's in Pennsylvania, Works French Fryer and Serves Customers – Trump Tells Reporters That 'Lying Kamala' Never Worked at McDonald's a Day in Her Life

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/watch-trump-visits-mcdonalds-pennsylvania-works-french-fryer/

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Georgia has massive voter fraud again this guy absolutely deserves the fucking death penalty. Complete traitor to this country.

There is no fucking way in hell that 25% of Georgia voters reside overseas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the benefactors of a rigged election speaks out on voter suppression, when they have record turnout so far.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I want to believe the election with be on the up and up. But watching Democrats the last two years do everything possible to stop Trump, including attempts to assassinate him, I find it hard to accept they will not go as far as breaking the law to cheat in the upcoming election to ensure Trump does not win. Pay attention to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. I can almost guarantee there will be problems there, maybe Georgia too.

Then, if we protest, they will come after us even harder than they did for the J6 2021 protests. Their goal is to destroy MAGA. We are a threat to their gravy train.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want to believe the election with be on the up and up. But watching Democrats the last two years do everything possible to stop Trump, including attempts to assassinate him, I find it hard to accept they will not go as far as breaking the law to cheat in the upcoming election to ensure Trump does not win. Pay attention to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. I can almost guarantee there will be problems there, maybe Georgia too.

Then, if we protest, they will come after us even harder than they did for the J6 2021 protests. Their goal is to destroy MAGA. We are a threat to their gravy train.
If they steal this election, the only option the people have is 1776 II

And that would have to happen fairly quickly otherwise there will be no option of that once they strip Freedom of Speech and strip all law abiding citizens of their guns.

Top Bottom