dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
At first I thought this was like a fake thing or something, but its been posted multiple times now by multiple sources. Is this legit?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love this! View attachment 15197
Hey New Republic, it's not "Trump's repeated claims", in fact the source for her not working at Mcdonalds was McDonalds themselves. They said they have no record of her ever being employed for any of their franchises.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dang, I missed it, is it already over?

Cliffs?
She got destroyed.

He was very cordial and asked questions they had to know were coming, and she couldnt answer anything.

Her campaign is over and they all know it. I'll start posting clips shortly.

Baier said they were supposed to start at 5:00pm EST and they thought she might show a couple mins early. Instead she showed up way late (he said they started at 5:17) and they limited it to 20 mins. There are reports that as it was going on, several staffers were frantically waving their arms and basically begging to cut it off.

She spent the whole time trying to kill the time and avoid questions, and the one of the best clips is when she gets all flustered and says " come on, you know what I am talking about" and Baier says "I actually don't, what are you talking about?"

Top Bottom