Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like Matt Gaetz, he is a fighter. But his ouster of McCarthy was a stupid waste of time. McCarthy was better than the weakling they chose to replace him.

"Better" is a relative term. David is right...one might be dog shit and the other horse shit but they're both shit. If Republicans win the election, Johnson needs to go. We need a fighter in that spot as well.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
"Better" is a relative term. David is right...one might be dog shit and the other horse shit but they're both shit. If Republicans win the election, Johnson needs to go. We need a fighter in that spot as well.

The point is it created a lot of turmoil within the party with a net result of nothing. They should have left McCarthy in place until they secured enough votes to put a real leader and fighter in his place.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Joy Biden has a right to be angry. He was made to look like a fool by his own party. They shoved him aside right in the middle of a sentence, "I am not going anywhere". Now they are pretending without him they can fix all the problems they all created. I imagine Jill is already writing the book that will expose everything that happened to oust Joe.

He can't yell about them in public like he wants to, but he wants to get his anger out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
100% yes

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Joy Biden has a right to be angry. He was made to look like a fool by his own party. They shoved him aside right in the middle of a sentence, "I am not going anywhere". Now they are pretending without him they can fix all the problems they all created. I imagine Jill is already writing the book that will expose everything that happened to oust Joe.

He can't yell about them in public like he wants to, but he wants to get his anger out.
Well, I mean, he is.

Everybody's known it forever. Word was even the Obama's knew it and contemplated replacing him as VP in 2012 because the guy is such a dope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The point is it created a lot of turmoil within the party with a net result of nothing. They should have left McCarthy in place until they secured enough votes to put a real leader and fighter in his place.
McCarthy earned the right to be shitcanned.

Johnson has as well. Didnt take either of these Rino's long to show that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I respectfully disagree. McCarthy broke all his promises to the causcus and it's the very reason why such rules were put in place to remove him. He was a scrub and had to go. This current guy has to go as well....they're both cowards.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
dbair1967 you might be getting your wish, your boy blue is coming home:

This will be really interesting if it happens. I don't think RFK will move the needle much, but it helps counter the RINO Republicans who are supporting Harris. Where RFK can help, I think is if he actively campaigns against Harris for being installed as the candidate by big money donors, which happens to be the truth. He may appeal to the old Democrats who have long opposed money in politics. I ask the question over and over, with Democrat billionaires dictating the removal of Biden and the coronation of Harris, what does she owe them in return? This argument is in RFK's wheelhouse.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Top Bottom