Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Being the cynic I am, I expect these conventions to be a lot of nonsense, clown acts, and of course and abundance of dishonesty. But the 2024 DNC has surpassed my imagination for the fantastic as speaker after speaker spewed the most outrageous lies about Trump and Republicans in general. Trump has been known to exaggerate. I get it. But the blatant and debunked lies Democrats told at the DNC, without much media fact checking, have to set a record for dishonesty.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Being the cynic I am, I expect these conventions to be a lot of nonsense, clown acts, and of course and abundance of dishonesty. But the 2024 DNC has surpassed my imagination for the fantastic as speaker after speaker spewed the most outrageous lies about Trump and Republicans in general. Trump has been known to exaggerate. I get it. But the blatant and debunked lies Democrats told at the DNC, without much media fact checking, have to set a record for dishonesty.

I couldnt bring myself to watch anything more than commentary videos of parts of speeches, the gas lighting and straight up BS is off the charts

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
RFK Jr. dropped out of the Presidential race today and formally endorsed DJT.

I dont see how anyone who listens to RFK without being blinded by bias or hate cant come away with some level of respect for him as a person and as someone wanting to serve this country. I'm sure I, nor anyone else, would fully agree with all his positions but that doesnt make him insane, etc and this would apply to any other candidate, including Trump

The interesting thing he said is that while he's throwing his support behind Trump, he's also staying on the ballot in decidedly blue or red states (wont be on the ballot in swing states). He's doing this because there's apparently some unusual circumstance where he could still have a path to the White House by doing this

Everyone should be furious at the Democratic Party for what they did to his campaign, its horrible how corrupt our laws have become where they appear to be nothing more than mechanisms to manipulate who can or cant run for office

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
RFKs press conference (Starts at the 45 minute mark):

Anyone who listens, please chime in with whatever issues you see with his stances and/or policies (I kind of got used to his voice or its gotten better because I didn't find it as hard to listen to as I have in other instances)

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The independent candidate’s exit will add yet another twist to the already chaotic 2024 presidential race. Kennedy’s unorthodox views drew support from Democrats and Republicans. Both parties worried that he would be the biggest electoral spoiler in decades.

The presidential election remains incredibly close, and if even a fraction of Kennedy’s support moves to Trump, it could be decisive in swing states.

“If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or Vice President Harris, and red states the same will apply,” Kennedy said at the press conference. “But in about 10 battleground states where my presence would be a spoiler, I’m going to remove my name.”

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Holds a Rally in Glendale, AZ - 8/23/24 Trump at 7pm EDT

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

He's not only pulling out of ed states, as you said:

“If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or Vice President Harris, and red states the same will apply,” Kennedy said at the press conference. “But in about 10 battleground states where my presence would be a spoiler, I’m going to remove my name.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant fucking stand bands like this. Fucking woke retards.

If you don't want your songs played or heard, DONT MAKE FUCKING MUSIC

Really not that hard.

I never liked them anyway, but this ensure they wont ever see a dime from me.

Top Bottom