dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Price controls, building fortress around their whack job convention, and taxing unrealized capital gains

And then we wrap up the week with a lifelong Democrat who's family is considered royalty in their party endorsing the Republican MAGA candidate.

Banner week for Demtards, who saw their candidates lose numbers in the polls EVERY DAY of this week.

November 5th 2024 might be an epic day for this country after all. I might not go to sleep for days watching all the MSM crying about the beatdown.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Price controls, building fortress around their whack job convention, and taxing unrealized capital gains

And then we wrap up the week with a lifelong Democrat who's family is considered royalty in their party endorsing the Republican MAGA candidate.

Banner week for Demtards, who saw their candidates lose numbers in the polls EVERY DAY of this week.

November 5th 2024 might be an epic day for this country after all. I might not go to sleep for days watching all the MSM crying about the beatdown.
Gawd I hope you get your wish

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man, there are some pissed off libs at Cheryl Hines and Kennedy for defecting, the level of outrage from that side blows my mind

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
RFKs press conference (Starts at the 45 minute mark):

Anyone who listens, please chime in with whatever issues you see with his stances and/or policies (I kind of got used to his voice or its gotten better because I didn't find it as hard to listen to as I have in other instances)

You could not have listened to RFK Jr's entire speech and not be moved. He destroyed the Democrat party and the main stream media. Kennedy is right. Democrats and their media pals cannot win this election. Their behavior is beyond unethical, it is unAmerican. They must lose and we must deliver than a message that we will not tolerate their behavior any longer - and that goes for Republican's too. Forget about policy, it is the dishonesty, the censorship, the use of lawfare to silence or eliminate opponents, it is the hypocrisy, and the fact that big money now controls the party. They must lose overwhelmingly is the people want to keep their government theirs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
RFK says the next wave of people signing up for MAGA are really gonna stun people.

Says some major names coming up.

It's time to end the corruption in our political system forever. MAGA must win and those who spread the Russian collusion lies, created a worldwide police state with Covid, stole the 2020 and 2022 elections, and created this fake J6 garbage all need to rot in prison or be burnt to a crisp in the chair. It cant happen soon enough.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
This one really isnt a surprise, but its official now.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and put on my tin-foil hat.
What are the chances these Liberal Defectors are in fact just injecting themselves in to this campaign in order to undermine Trump? It was hinted, I don't know to what degree that RFK. JR might be interested in a cabinet position. What then? Policy wrecker?

We've seen how many so-called Republicans had turned on Trump, e.g. Pence, Barr, etc. Why would anyone trust these goons?

I have no real insight into this, just considering the possibilities.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to play devil's advocate and put on my tin-foil hat.
What are the chances these Liberal Defectors are in fact just injecting themselves in to this campaign in order to undermine Trump? It was hinted, I don't know to what degree that RFK. JR might be interested in a cabinet position. What then? Policy wrecker?

We've seen how many so-called Republicans had turned on Trump, e.g. Pence, Barr, etc. Why would anyone trust these goons?

I have no real insight into this, just considering the possibilities.
I guess its possible, but seems unlikely to me.

RFK was always a liberal but there were things about the Dem party he hated and he was 100% blackballed by the DNC and the elites (as was Bread line Bernie, but he caved to the machine)

Gabbard was never an extreme liberal from what I can tell.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
man, there are some pissed off libs at Cheryl Hines and Kennedy for defecting, the level of outrage from that side blows my mind

These are the people complaining the country is divided. They want a husband and wife to divorce because they disagree on politics!

In their minds unity is every believing the same crap they believe. It is not coming together regardless of differences.

Keep in mind Cheryl Hines is a bleeding heart liberal to her core. She has been anti-Trump and and activist for liberal causes. It would not surprise me if she does divorce Kennedy simply because those in her industry will force her to, or she won't work again. And we all know liberals have no principles they will stand on.

Top Bottom