Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I saw this on Twitter. My first reaction is, this was set up and rehearsed. Notice when she first begins to respond, she almost goes into her inappropriate cackle, but she stops herself. Secondly, the question itself avoids the subjects that are more controversial. She doesn't have to respond to flip flops on the border, fracking, inflation, taxes on tips, etc. It is a race related question. A softball. And her answer was prepared. This little snippet is as fake as all the rest of her campaign. And she still can't give a coherent and direct answer.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

If you're like me and forgot what the question was by the end of her meandering reply, it was:

"What do you think dialing back DEI would do to race relations in this country?"

And kudos to the interviewer handling her with kid gloves, gawd help us if the media ever went remotely as hard at Dems as they do Trump

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I wonder if the astronauts on their Boeing Starliner "8 Day Tour" thought to fill out the form...???

From Wiki:

"Since 2004, astronauts on board the International Space Station (ISS) have voted in all but one presidential election. In order to vote while on board, astronauts must fill out the Federal Post Card Application ---prior to departure---, the same application used by military members stationed overseas."

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

The fact that her first press interview will be with her VP nominee at her side is really telling. They are so afraid of Kamala answering tough questions. With the VP there he will draw questions of a more personal nature, not policy. Democrats really are trying to win this election by shielding Harris from any real vetting. And yet, American voters, or about 50% of them, are still going to vote for her. What this implies is that it doesn't matter what Harris is, or whether it is Harris or a can of tuna, these voters will vote for the Democrat no matter what. They are what is wrong with America.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The fact that her first press interview will be with her VP nominee at her side is really telling. They are so afraid of Kamala answering tough questions. With the VP there he will draw questions of a more personal nature, not policy. Democrats really are trying to win this election by shielding Harris from any real vetting. And yet, American voters, or about 50% of them, are still going to vote for her. What this implies is that it doesn't matter what Harris is, or whether it is Harris or a can of tuna, these voters will vote for the Democrat no matter what. They are what is wrong with America.
Of course...... Walz is by her side to deflect any tough questions to "Trump Bad" answers.
Also, Walz will be instructed in advance to jump in when Kamala is answering a question at the first sign of any 'word salads'....

Top Bottom