Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

The Washington Post and New York Times editorial boards have both criticized Harris's plans. I believe the Times said they were not serious proposals. I believed they called them gimmicks. The WaPo was even more critical.

Harris is acting like she is running for student counsel president instead of the leader of the free world. Her proposals are silly nonsense to sway only the most gullible of left leaning voters. But consider what happens if this vacuous woman wins the election and actually has to govern the worlds greatest super power.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Good Jimmy Dore bit about Kamala being rejected by the MSM, before Biden dropped out.

Begins at 38:40

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Let me unburden you with this doublespeak...

Obviously, she thinks this is some brilliant phrase or she wouldn't repeat it. But if Democrats are anything it is people who will not let go of the past to burden us for the future. They are one ones still raising slavery to determine what we should be today. They are the ones tearing down statues of people of the past. Even their attacks on Trump are based on burdens of the past. Can Trump be something unburdened by his pasts? Nope.

Harris is a vacuous opportunist who will be a danger to the country if she wins. She is unburdened by hard work.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
For some reason I am starting to feel some joy in my life. I can't explain it, but I see joy everywhere. I went to the grocery store, forgot my reusable plastic bags to carry my groceries in, but I was overcome with happiness that the store would sell me another one for $1.49. How lucky I am I, right? I brought a few items to the self checkout and joyously swiped item after Item. A bag of chips, $5.99! I am so happy! I expected $3.99 at most but I am glad I can hand over 2 more dollars of my hard earned money to someone else. Their joy make me feel joy. After checking out all my items, I get a total amount due, $119.34. At first I thought, are you kidding me!? This used to cost me 49 bucks at most. Then I realized, it's not about me. I am lucky enough to have a credit card to charge my essentials so I can pay in installments later. Oh, happy days!

On my way home I stopped for gas. In NJ we don't pump our own gas, it is against the law. But how good is it that this creates jobs for recent immigrants, legal and illegal? More reason to feel joy. I filled up with regular and the total comes to $70. In 2020, it costs me about $45 but I am overcome by joy that I got a 3.2% increase in social security this year. Of course most of that was taken up by the massive increase in the cost of Medicare, but I feel joy that the 3.2% is helping a little.

To my fellow Americans, feel the joy. See the good unburdened by all the bad. Even indigence can be a joyful Just laugh it off, especially in awkward moments. I good cackle wipes unburdens you from your present.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
This woman never obtained one vote for a Presidency candidate! Never seen anyone rise to the top w/all BS.

Hopefully, her luck will run out come November or I'm moving to Canada! 🤣 Screenshot_20240815_084508_Chrome.jpg

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
really?

when did that pass that law?
Its been that way since 1949. Self-service is illegal in NJ. We are the only state that bans self-service completely.

It was put in place to protect small service station owners, I believe from larger franchises that would offer cheaper gas if customers pumped it themselves - or something like that. It's come up a few times but the NJ legislature always turns self-service down.

BTW, gas is cheaper here than in neighboring NY despite gas stations having attendants to pump gas for us. New Yorkers always come across the border to buy gas here. I don't understand why they don't vote for candidates that will lower gas taxes there.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
This woman never obtained one vote for a Presidency candidate! Never seen anyone rise to the top w/all BS.

Hopefully, her luck will run out come November or I'm moving to Canada! 🤣 View attachment 14681

She was giving a little talk IN PA the other day and she was talking about how great Democracy is and why we have to preserve it. Of course it was the usual word salad, but it struck me how she can simply ignore how she was installed by party bosses in one of the most anti-democratic processes in American history while talking about defending democracy. This is such lunacy.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree with Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley. Trump needs to stick to policy and get serious or he will lose this election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-if-he-keeps-playing-the-showman/ar-AA1p2s4O

Look at the polls. on every significant policy issues Trump wins by a good margin, whether it is the economy, the border, or foreign policy. And Kamala wants to talk about anything else but policy. This is why she won't do media interviews even with friendly press. In the meantime, Trump continues to pretend he is the Master of Ceremonies at a roast of Kamala or some other Democrat. The cute names are not going to win the election. Trump needs to force the attention back to policy and especially the economy.

Kamala is pushing this joy nonsense to contrast with Trump negativity. Trump needs to force the discussion back to the issues instead of allowing Kamala to deny things are bad.

Top Bottom