Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley. Trump needs to stick to policy and get serious or he will lose this election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-if-he-keeps-playing-the-showman/ar-AA1p2s4O

Look at the polls. on every significant policy issues Trump wins by a good margin, whether it is the economy, the border, or foreign policy. And Kamala wants to talk about anything else but policy. This is why she won't do media interviews even with friendly press. In the meantime, Trump continues to pretend he is the Master of Ceremonies at a roast of Kamala or some other Democrat. The cute names are not going to win the election. Trump needs to force the attention back to policy and especially the economy.

Kamala is pushing this joy nonsense to contrast with Trump negativity. Trump needs to force the discussion back to the issues instead of allowing Kamala to deny things are bad.

Graham and Haley are full of shit. Do you really believe that people are hurting financially and they'll vote for Harris because of a mean Tweet? Are we really back to the mean Tweet excuse after 4 years of madness, economic callamity, child mutiliation, and a world on the brink of expanding war? Anyone who thinks a "real" voter won't vote against the lunacy of the last 4 years because of a Tweet is a fool. And those people that tell you they won't vote for Trump because of his demeanor were never going to vote for Trump (or another conservative) no matter what.

The biggest factor that those two frauds and others won't talk about is election integrity. This election will be determined by the number of fraudulent votes the Dems can get counted. It's plain and simple. Republicans sat on their ass for 4 years and did nothing to enhance lection integrity. They think they can win the old fashioned way and get more voters to overcome the fraud but the game has changed. Dems will sabatoge the machines or the counting process.

And the ONLY candidate talking about policy is Trump. He talks about policy at rallies....he talks about policy at interviews.....he talked about his policies at the debate.....he recently talked about policy during his X interview with Elon that got one billion views. He's on TikTok, Truth and Lord knows what else. The guy repeats his policy points so much I'm almost sick of hearing them every time he's interviewed.

You're falling for the illusion that the left and scum bags like Haley and Graham want you to see. They'll make money off of Trump losing. They, along with Carl Rove and their ilk, can take Rove's white board and stick it up their asses. There is no more gentlemanly debate in politics....the left made sure of that..... and they're cowards for not fighting back for their constituants and the country as a whole.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do you really believe that people are hurting financially and they'll vote for Harris because of a mean Tweet?

Yes!

People have such irrational hate for Trump, some would vote for Hitler if he was running against trump as a Democrat and use some absurd logic like Hitler probably learned his lesson but Trump hasn't and he'll never leave office!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes!

People have such irrational hate for Trump, some would vote for Hitler if he was running against trump as a Democrat and use some absurd logic like Hitler probably learned his lesson but Trump hasn't and he'll never leave office!

No Yim. My point was that the people you're referencing wouldn't vote conservative/Trump anyway. All that is an excuse and what the left and the anti-Trump RINO's want you to believe. You're seeing blacks/minorities, Hispanics, etc switching sides in historic numbers. If a Republican got in the low teens of the black vote he/she would almost certainly win....until now. These crooks are replacing legitimate voters with fraudulent votes....to the point that switching sides almost doesn't matter. That's just a baromoter for the left to figure out how much they need to cheat.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are seeing a repeat of the 2020 election. The Dem candidate hides in the basement, the MSM covers for them and the fraud will kick in. The first debate is scheduled after early voting has started so if Kamala "loses" the debate the idiots on the right can say "if people only knew before they voted it would have made a difference." It's all complete bullshit.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No Yim. My point was that the people you're referencing wouldn't vote conservative/Trump anyway. All that is an excuse and what the left and the anti-Trump RINO's want you to believe. You're seeing blacks/minorities, Hispanics, etc switching sides in historic numbers. If a Republican got in the low teens of the black vote he/she would almost certainly win....until now. These crooks are replacing legitimate voters with fraudulent votes....to the point that switching sides almost doesn't matter. That's just a baromoter for the left to figure out how much they need to cheat.

I got that and I hope you're right but I'll never underestimate the ignorant and the stupid which are easily swayed in mass by the rhetoric of the Democratic Party. Not to mention what kind of sneaky crap the Dems have up their sleeves for this years election which will give them votes plus the possibility of non-citizens getting to vote...all of the above has me very concerned leaving me with little hope Trump will be elected but lets pray thats just me running skerd

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm hearing people speculate the "October surprise" is going to be Biden stepping down so Kamala becomes the first female president and gets whatever boost in votes that would come from that claim and being the incumbent

Sounds plausible to me

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Graham and Haley are full of shit. Do you really believe that people are hurting financially and they'll vote for Harris because of a mean Tweet? Are we really back to the mean Tweet excuse after 4 years of madness, economic callamity, child mutiliation, and a world on the brink of expanding war? Anyone who thinks a "real" voter won't vote against the lunacy of the last 4 years because of a Tweet is a fool. And those people that tell you they won't vote for Trump because of his demeanor were never going to vote for Trump (or another conservative) no matter what.

The biggest factor that those two frauds and others won't talk about is election integrity. This election will be determined by the number of fraudulent votes the Dems can get counted. It's plain and simple. Republicans sat on their ass for 4 years and did nothing to enhance lection integrity. They think they can win the old fashioned way and get more voters to overcome the fraud but the game has changed. Dems will sabatoge the machines or the counting process.

And the ONLY candidate talking about policy is Trump. He talks about policy at rallies....he talks about policy at interviews.....he talked about his policies at the debate.....he recently talked about policy during his X interview with Elon that got one billion views. He's on TikTok, Truth and Lord knows what else. The guy repeats his policy points so much I'm almost sick of hearing them every time he's interviewed.

You're falling for the illusion that the left and scum bags like Haley and Graham want you to see. They'll make money off of Trump losing. They, along with Carl Rove and their ilk, can take Rove's white board and stick it up their asses. There is no more gentlemanly debate in politics....the left made sure of that..... and they're cowards for not fighting back for their constituants and the country as a whole.
I do not disagree with what you are saying, but to answer your question, yes, I do believe people will vote for Kamala even though they are hurting financially. Why? Because TDS is real and makes people do stupid things, and because her campaign of promising free stuff works on gullible people. Remember, we are dealing with thin margins so it doesn't take a large number of people to change their vote to her. It only takes a few thousand in the right districts and Trump loses. The people who don't care about Trump's antics will vote for him anyway. Trump needs to attract the voters who don't like his antics and plan not to vote or to vote against him. If he really loves this country and cares about what happens next, the he should put aside the comedy routine, or at least part of it, and get serious for the sake of the country.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
We are seeing a repeat of the 2020 election. The Dem candidate hides in the basement, the MSM covers for them and the fraud will kick in. The first debate is scheduled after early voting has started so if Kamala "loses" the debate the idiots on the right can say "if people only knew before they voted it would have made a difference." It's all complete bullshit.
Yes! Of course they are hiding her away. They know she is a vacuous imbecile and that if she starts talking off the cuff, out comes the word salad again. Voters will get tired f that. It's not about changing votes, it is about energizing voters. Democrats are energized right now thanks to the fake excitement the Dem media ginned up. Kamala babbling about gibberish will cool down all that energy.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
CNN Economist Catherine Rampell DESTROYS Kamala's Communist Price Control Scheme

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm hearing people speculate the "October surprise" is going to be Biden stepping down so Kamala becomes the first female president and gets whatever boost in votes that would come from that claim and being the incumbent

Sounds plausible to me
Its not going to give her any "boost"

The MSM will go gaga over it, but ultimately it wont make two shits of a difference. She's been the VP the entire time under Biden, his policies are her policies (and in many cases, her policies sound far worse)

She's not going to win.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
CNN Economist Catherine Rampell DESTROYS Kamala's Communist Price Control Scheme

I believe she is a WaPo columnist not a CNN analyst. Either way, she is spot on regarding price controls. It is a stupid idea that will appeal to "low information voters" as Rush used to say.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
People have short memories and even less capacity to process more than 1 fact at a time.

While no one is talking about the Trump assassination attempt anymore, that was quick, they are also not talking about how Harris go to be the Democrat nominee. Let's step back a few weeks.

Before the debate between Biden and Trump, Democrats and the media were calling videos of a senile Joe Biden, "cheap fakes". Recall that? Kamala, KJP, and the media we claiming Biden was as sharp as ever and could ride a bike! Then came the debate. Biden was exposed as a man with dementia. Trump, who hit with his gloves on, destroyed Biden so badly, big Democrat donors began pulling their donations telling Democrats the money flow stops until Biden withdraws. Biden stood strong in the face of these threat, or should I say Jill stood strong? But Democrats in the House and Senate were worried Biden's poor performance would drag down the entire Democrat ticket. As more and more Democrats joined this movement, Obama got involved. He mobilized Nancy Pelosi, who had previously stated, "Biden is not going anywhere", and she joined forces with Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jefferies to threaten Biden into dropping out, We do not know what that threat was, but it was reported they threatened him with the 25th amendment to remove him from office. Serious, and historical stuff.

Biden dropped out by letter, surprising even his closest staff. Then the Democrat party decided Kamala would be the nominee because the congressional black caucus Democrats said they would not support any other candidate but Kamala - because she was considered black. The gimmick - she sucks but she is a black woman - began.

But it started with those billionaire donors and their threat to withhold donations.

Let's put aside the total disregard for Democracy and the voters. Let's set aside the fact that party bossed chose Kamala, not matter what the delegates and voters think. There was nothing Democratic about how Kamala was chosen. With that aside, the question is, if Harris is elected what will those billionaire donors want in return for them installing here as the candidate? A president Harris will be beholden to billionaire donors. This is the party that hates money in politics, claims to be saving democracy, and is campaigning on a platform of decency. They must be defeated because these people are dangerous to any democracy.

touchdown

Reaction score
I believe she is a WaPo columnist not a CNN analyst. Either way, she is spot on regarding price controls. It is a stupid idea that will appeal to "low information voters" as Rush used to say.
I forgot to put the - after CNN... Thx

touchdown

Reaction score
People have short memories and even less capacity to process more than 1 fact at a time.

While no one is talking about the Trump assassination attempt anymore, that was quick, they are also not talking about how Harris go to be the Democrat nominee. Let's step back a few weeks.

Before the debate between Biden and Trump, Democrats and the media were calling videos of a senile Joe Biden, "cheap fakes". Recall that? Kamala, KJP, and the media we claiming Biden was as sharp as ever and could ride a bike! Then came the debate. Biden was exposed as a man with dementia. Trump, who hit with his gloves on, destroyed Biden so badly, big Democrat donors began pulling their donations telling Democrats the money flow stops until Biden withdraws. Biden stood strong in the face of these threat, or should I say Jill stood strong? But Democrats in the House and Senate were worried Biden's poor performance would drag down the entire Democrat ticket. As more and more Democrats joined this movement, Obama got involved. He mobilized Nancy Pelosi, who had previously stated, "Biden is not going anywhere", and she joined forces with Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jefferies to threaten Biden into dropping out, We do not know what that threat was, but it was reported they threatened him with the 25th amendment to remove him from office. Serious, and historical stuff.

Biden dropped out by letter, surprising even his closest staff. Then the Democrat party decided Kamala would be the nominee because the congressional black caucus Democrats said they would not support any other candidate but Kamala - because she was considered black. The gimmick - she sucks but she is a black woman - began.

But it started with those billionaire donors and their threat to withhold donations.

Let's put aside the total disregard for Democracy and the voters. Let's set aside the fact that party bossed chose Kamala, not matter what the delegates and voters think. There was nothing Democratic about how Kamala was chosen. With that aside, the question is, if Harris is elected what will those billionaire donors want in return for them installing here as the candidate? A president Harris will be beholden to billionaire donors. This is the party that hates money in politics, claims to be saving democracy, and is campaigning on a platform of decency. They must be defeated because these people are dangerous to any democracy.
The DNC- You must believe whatever "lies" we are telling you right NOW! No Questions Asked.
And even if you ask, we will give you a non-answer.

touchdown

Reaction score
Rep. Matt Gaetz appeared Tuesday night to handily defeat primary challenger Aaron Dimmock in a contest that pitted the controversial Florida Republican against a candidate backed by former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, whom Gaetz ousted last fall.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Rep. Matt Gaetz appeared Tuesday night to handily defeat primary challenger Aaron Dimmock in a contest that pitted the controversial Florida Republican against a candidate backed by former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, whom Gaetz ousted last fall.

I like Matt Gaetz, he is a fighter. But his ouster of McCarthy was a stupid waste of time. McCarthy was better than the weakling they chose to replace him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Matt Gaetz, he is a fighter. But his ouster of McCarthy was a stupid waste of time. McCarthy was better than the weakling they chose to replace him.
Frankly, McCarthy and the new guy were equal levels of shit. One is horse shit and other is dog shit. Might look different, but both are shit.

Top Bottom