yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How many of Biden's 81 million votes were the result of this media propaganda?

The media is given a pretty wide berth when it comes to what they can publish and censor. To me it is counter to the ideals of the American press, and it is unethical election interference, but if the media does not police themselves, then how do you deal with it?

This is why I think Kamala will pull off a win (in concert with the subtle manipulation outlined in the video I posted and mail-in ballots and gawd knows what else).

It seems to me the problem is too many Americans still listen to what current media is spewing so until that stops, the media wont change their ways

I think most Americans are too busy to even pay attention, much less question whats being reported critically so the generalized peer pressure created by the relentless refrain of "Trump is bad!" gets accepted into peoples consciousness without much thought and that influences their decisions at the polls

Hell, I consider myself a critical thinker but until I recently started to take the time to dive in deeply on the various assertions lobbed Trumps way, I assumed where there was smoke, there was probably fire

so I think the volume of ignorant, stupid and apathetic will give the Dems tons of votes they haven no business receiving

I think America is currently too distracted, ignorant and/or stupid to care enough to buck the stupid tide of supporting the Dems

It appears more and more are starting to buck this trend but I fear I've landed in an echo chamber where that number appears higher than it really is

Hopefully dbair1967 is right about trump winning but he's such a fan boy, he comes in Gung-ho every year thinking the Cowboys are finally gonna win the big one so Im not sure I trust his Trump fan boying to be any different

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Media: "Kamala is a rock star and everyone is firmly behind her!!!!!!!!!! Tremendous energy!!!!!!"

Reality:

I Hope Please GIF

• Lulz
Reactions: VTA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly cannot understand how ANY active duty service person, veteran or family of an active duty service person or veteran would EVER vote for a Democrat.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
This is why I think Kamala will pull off a win (in concert with the subtle manipulation outlined in the video I posted and mail-in ballots and gawd knows what else).

It seems to me the problem is too many Americans still listen to what current media is spewing so until that stops, the media wont change their ways

I think most Americans are too busy to even pay attention, much less question whats being reported critically so the generalized peer pressure created by the relentless refrain of "Trump is bad!" gets accepted into peoples consciousness without much thought and that influences their decisions at the polls

Hell, I consider myself a critical thinker but until I recently started to take the time to dive in deeply on the various assertions lobbed Trumps way, I assumed where there was smoke, there was probably fire

so I think the volume of ignorant, stupid and apathetic will give the Dems tons of votes they haven no business receiving

I think America is currently too distracted, ignorant and/or stupid to care enough to buck the stupid tide of supporting the Dems

It appears more and more are starting to buck this trend but I fear I've landed in an echo chamber where that number appears higher than it really is

Hopefully dbair1967 is right about trump winning but he's such a fan boy, he comes in Gung-ho every year thinking the Cowboys are finally gonna win the big one so Im not sure I trust his Trump fan boying to be any different
I don't disagree, but I think the number of votes up for grabs shrinks with each election, especially when it comes to Trump. I do not think there are many undecided voters today. People are entrenched one way or the other. Polls that fluctuate, are always within the margin of error, and the major fluctuations are more about the sampling than voters changing their minds.

This election, and all elections in the near future will be about turnout. Which ever side turns out the most of its voters will win the election, this includes fake votes too. Democrats will continue to get the votes of dead people, and illegal voters, it is what they do. Republicans need to make sure every eligible voter on their sides make it to the polls one way or another.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Vegetable President doesnt know 2 of the 3 went captive under his watch.

Biden claiming some kind of win or credit for this is a joke. The Russian took these people with the intent of trading them for prisoners we are holding. They got what they wanted. This was no diplomatic win for the US. It is another international embarrassment.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I honestly cannot understand how ANY active duty service person, veteran or family of an active duty service person or veteran would EVER vote for a Democrat.

Is she acting president now? Look at the way she walks like she is the queen. It has already gone to her head, and no one has voted for her yet! If this empty suit becomes president, this country is in real danger.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but I think the number of votes up for grabs shrinks with each election, especially when it comes to Trump. I do not think there are many undecided voters today. People are entrenched one way or the other. Polls that fluctuate, are always within the margin of error, and the major fluctuations are more about the sampling than voters changing their minds.

This election, and all elections in the near future will be about turnout. Which ever side turns out the most of its voters will win the election, this includes fake votes too. Democrats will continue to get the votes of dead people, and illegal voters, it is what they do. Republicans need to make sure every eligible voter on their sides make it to the polls one way or another.

hopefully Im just running scared, I just dont trust people not to continue to be fooled by the Dems, media, et al and I think they've figured out enough ways to manipulate or straight out cheat that go ignored and/undetected that they'lll find a way to pull it off

Reflecting on the Biden (non) campaign in 2000 and how Katie Hobbs dodged all debate and basically hid but won and what appears to be a similar strategy for Harris, it appears something is going on the dems have control over where they know this is a winning strategy when in a non-bizarro world they would get trounced yet here she is within the margin for error or even leading in some polls, its disgusting...she and the dems should be blown out of DC for good but nah

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is she acting president now? Look at the way she walks like she is the queen. It has already gone to her head, and no one has voted for her yet! If this empty suit becomes president, this country is in real danger.

disgusting! Thats what I noticed as well, I bet most people dont even see what you pointed out and a good chunk are cheering that there's a woman in charge

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
hopefully Im just running scared, I just dont trust people not to continue to be fooled by the Dems, media, et al and I think they've figured out enough ways to manipulate or straight out cheat that go ignored and/undetected that they'lll find a way to pull it off

Reflecting on the Biden (non) campaign in 2000 and how Katie Hobbs dodged all debate and basically hid but won and what appears to be a similar strategy for Harris, it appears something is going on the dems have control over where they know this is a winning strategy when in a non-bizarro world they would get trounced yet here she is within the margin for error or even leading in some polls, its disgusting...she and the dems should be blown out of DC for good but nah

We should be scared. The thought of Kamala Harris as president is scary. She is not just liberal, she is stupid, and lazy. I don't think it matters what happens to the country as long as people are bowing to her.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I bet this doesnt take place, but if it does it'll be damn good entertainment.

I guess Trump had to agree to a debate, and at least he got it moved to Fox. But He should have held out for different moderators than Baier and MacCallum. I don't trust them and Trump shouldn't either.

If this debate takes place, I would caution Trump to keep his cool. I would ignore her baiting him on the race and gender issues and focus on the border, the economy, and Biden's foreign policy disasters, I would force her to defend Biden's failed policies or to shift away from them to further stab Biden and Democrats in the back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess Trump had to agree to a debate, and at least he got it moved to Fox. But He should have held out for different moderators than Baier and MacCallum. I don't trust them and Trump shouldn't either.

If this debate takes place, I would caution Trump to keep his cool. I would ignore her baiting him on the race and gender issues and focus on the border, the economy, and Biden's foreign policy disasters, I would force her to defend Biden's failed policies or to shift away from them to further stab Biden and Democrats in the back.
I thought he did an awesome job the other day at that Black Journalists thing he did (the one Cackling Cock Gobbler no-showed)

He absolutely owned that stupid race baiter ABC whore.

Top Bottom