touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Timothy Walz -- A Manchurian Candidate ???

After graduating from Chadron State College, he accepted a teaching position for a year in China. (He can still speak some Mandarin Chinese.)

Walz ran Educational Travel Adventures, which organized summer educational trips for high school students to China.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is a very surprising pick to me. The Democrats needed to pick someone who carry forward the excitement they manufactured after picking Harris. Walz is not going to excite anyone. This is not jusst a boring pick, Walz looks like a loser. He has anchor written all over him as in he will drag this ticket down come November.

Walz is out of touch with most of America. How can they put him 1 heartbeat away from running this country?
We really need a laughing thumbs up emoji propose like this

touchdown

Reaction score
Mark Mitchell - Rasmussen Reports Lead Pollster: President Trump Has Secured His Lead Over Kamala After She Led For ONLY Two Days In Polls

touchdown

Reaction score
Kamala picks Tampon Tim Walz

Everything you need to know about the radical Minnesota Governor

Steven Crowder

touchdown

Reaction score
Trump endorses 2nd Republican in same district to oust incumbent who backed impeachment

Rep. Dan Newhouse is one of the last two Republicans in the House who backed Trump’s impeachment.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stephen Crowder posted he's been banned from Youtube until "right up to the election" for "hate speech" and "harassment and cyberbullying"

dbair1967 you posted tweets of people searching for Trump assassination to show results being throttled yet you still scoffed at the assertion this type of stuff could sway the election.

Your example, Crowders and many others are exactly what I am talking about when I said the election is being manipulated in ways that are not currently illegal butt can change the outcome and this is merely one of many (its long but he gets into the nitty gritty around the 20 minute mark if you want to skip to that part):

2024-08-07_10-18-51.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Walz is a lying sack of shit. So glad he is being exposed nationally as a massive fraud over his past military service, kudos to those that came forward.

He's also a sick, depraved loser that supports everything gay and trans and made Minnesota a safe haven for pedo's.

I'd bet a few hundred that he himself is actually a closet homo.

Top Bottom