Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought he did an awesome job the other day at that Black Journalists thing he did (the one Cackling Cock Gobbler no-showed)

He absolutely owned that stupid race baiter ABC whore.
That was a setup from the start. The whole thing with Kamala not showing up. It was a trap. Trump handled it well, and I give him credit for having the guts to do stuff like that. But I think the more he talks about Kamala's race, or race in general, the better it is for Democrats. He needs to stick to their failed policies and do not let them off the hook. The border is a disaster. Prices are painfully higher. We are fighting two proxy wars and most of Biden's foreign policy is a disaster. They don't want to talk about their records on anything because it is bad. They want to talk about her being black, and a woman, and the first this or that. This is why they allowed themselves to get played by Putin with that prisoner swap. and it is why they managed to reduce illegal immigration in June conveniently before the election and after 3.5 years of open borders. They need something to talk about other than their failures. Do not let them change the subject.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would caution Trump to keep his cool. I would ignore her baiting him on the race and gender issues

agreed, he needs to quit addressing this race crap altogether and whenever anyone tries to bring it up again via one of their attacks veiled as a question, he should pull the trick of answering the question he wants to answer and only talk about policy, policy, policy

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought he did an awesome job the other day at that Black Journalists thing he did (the one Cackling Cock Gobbler no-showed)

He absolutely owned that stupid race baiter ABC whore.

lol the "whore" at the end for emphasis, nice touch

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was a setup from the start. The whole thing with Kamala not showing up. It was a trap. Trump handled it well, and I give him credit for having the guts to do stuff like that. But I think the more he talks about Kamala's race, or race in general, the better it is for Democrats. He needs to stick to their failed policies and do not let them off the hook. The border is a disaster. Prices are painfully higher. We are fighting two proxy wars and most of Biden's foreign policy is a disaster. They don't want to talk about their records on anything because it is bad. They want to talk about her being black, and a woman, and the first this or that. This is why they allowed themselves to get played by Putin with that prisoner swap. and it is why they managed to reduce illegal immigration in June conveniently before the election and after 3.5 years of open borders. They need something to talk about other than their failures. Do not let them change the subject.
I agree and have said that numerous times now, incl some of my friends in the R party.

What race or ethnicity she is matters 0%. All that matters is she is a 100% Communist and has been part of the most corrupt and inept administration in history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet this doesnt take place, but if it does it'll be damn good entertainment.

And on cue, her people are refusing it and saying Trump "is afraid of the already agreed to debate with her"

The problem is he never agreed to debate her or on that network, he agreed to debate Biden. She's actually the one backing out, as she had a debate scheduled on FOX with JD Vance (which she probably would have backed out of anyway IMO), but it was scheduled.

But they have to have her on a network that share all the questions up front and then lob her nothing but soft balls, cut Trump off and race bait the shit out of him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is what real energy looks like. People didnt show up to watch twerking ghetto whores.

Packed house in GA.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
And on cue, her people are refusing it and saying Trump "is afraid of the already agreed to debate with her"

The problem is he never agreed to debate her or on that network, he agreed to debate Biden. She's actually the one backing out, as she had a debate scheduled on FOX with JD Vance (which she probably would have backed out of anyway IMO), but it was scheduled.

But they have to have her on a network that share all the questions up front and then lob her nothing but soft balls, cut Trump off and race bait the shit out of him.

I don't think this Democrats tactic about the debates is going to work. Trump offered to debate her on Fox, she is refusing. It makes her look afraid of any media that is not in her pocket. In the meantime, whenever they put a mic in her face in an unscripted situation, she spews word salad. Her response to the question, "what are you going to do to curb inflation" is unbelievable. After 3 or 4 seconds of "uh" and "um", she starts talking like a 2nd grade teacher addressing her class saying" prices are going up..." This is the sign of someone who clearly has no clue about the subject.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
I agree and have said that numerous times now, incl some of my friends in the R party.

What race or ethnicity she is matters 0%. All that matters is she is a 100% Communist and has been part of the most corrupt and inept administration in history.
452431645_802150792111548_6580638205845234838_n.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No surprise. They have to lock her up until election day. They know she is dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
For those of you old enough to remember Barbara Jordan, she was a black congresswoman from Texas who chaired a committee on immigration reform, Jordan stated back in the 1990s that immigration (legal and illegal) of unskilled workers hurt American workers particularly minority workers. Jordan reasoned that unskilled Americans had the hardest time finding work and importing more unskilled workers made their job search even more difficult. This led to the deterioration of the poorer communities in America.

Trump's biggest problem is his ineloquence. Illegals are not taking black jobs. They are taking the jobs of unskilled workers who tend to come from our poorest communities which tend to be minority communities. And they take those jobs for less money driving down wages for everyone.

Democrats bring in illegals to lower wages, then pass laws to establish minimum wage hikes. This is burning the candle at both ends and it never ends well.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Pure Communist

This is a very surprising pick to me. The Democrats needed to pick someone who carry forward the excitement they manufactured after picking Harris. Walz is not going to excite anyone. This is not jusst a boring pick, Walz looks like a loser. He has anchor written all over him as in he will drag this ticket down come November.

Walz is out of touch with most of America. How can they put him 1 heartbeat away from running this country?

Top Bottom