Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Has anyone seen, or heard from, Biden since the pre-recorded address last week?

Really, outside of a few minutes getting off the plane one time, where he seemed completely confused, has anyone seen him in person the last two weeks?

I am pretty sure the "deal" they made with Biden to force him out includes keeping him out of the public eye as much as possible. Given Biden's senility the odds are high that he will say something to expose the coup. I suspect Biden is not happy about the way he was forced out. If he has an episode he might start yelling about what they did to him.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
FUCK THESE PEOPLE

END COMMUNISM NOW

The president does not have the authority to do this. The Courts will shoot it down, no pun intended, almost immediately. I am sure red states would ignore it.

But people give the Australian buy back plan too much credit. My understanding is they only collected about 20% of the guns in Australia. Then, a black market of guns sprung up. Australia claims success because of a decrease in gun violence, but I am not sure that is all attributable to the gun buyback.

Remember too, Australia also implemented a very rigid COVID lockdown policy, even incarcerating people (quarantine) in an attempt to stop the spread. Apparently they do not have a strong constitution like the US to protect individual liberty.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

worked for me but I have noticed when trying to research issues like Bannons embezzlement case or whether he is still in jail, I cant find squat. I also tried to find a counter argument to Trumps nephew who claims Trump said he should let his son die and all I can find is stories confirming it was said so I do think Google is throttling info

does anyone have a counter argument to Trumps nephews claim?

2024-07-31_10-57-48.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is just pathetic. Pretty soon it'll be that Trump is not even running for President and it's RFK v Cock Gobbler

Google should pay for what amounts to out an out election interference. There should be class action lawsuits lining up v this complete sham of an organization.

I did what Musk showed and the same thing happened, it takes me to Kamala rally news.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is just pathetic. Pretty soon it'll be that Trump is not even running for President and it's RFK v Cock Gobbler

Google should pay for what amounts to out an out election interference. There should be class action lawsuits lining up v this complete sham of an organization.

I did what Musk showed and the same thing happened, it takes me to Kamala rally news.

didnt work for me but if you'll remember when we were talking about election stealing, I mentioned how the subtle manipulation by Google can change opinions by like 5% but when applied over 150 million, its a significant number of voters, this is what I think contributed to Bidens win and isnt currently considered cheating

View attachment 2024-07-31_14-41-59.jpg

Top Bottom