VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

I'm not going to lie, as much as I hate what this fool stands for, it's a sad thing to see a person on such a rapid decline.
The people who put him up to this mess - yeah we know who - should be held accountable for elder abuse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it appears Google has fixed the "issue" again, only after they were eviscerated on Twitter/X

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
love you amigo, but that had nothing to do with Biden's "win"

making up 15-20 million fake votes is what led to his "win"

lol, you love absolutes, you (nor I) can possibly know the extent to which these methods effected the election one way or another plus just because it didnt account for all of the votes Biden received doesnt mean it wasnt part of the overall manipulation

I suspect you didn't even listen to this guy to understand the methods discussed, its not controversial and more of a concern going forward because its so hard to detect and control whereas at least mail in ballots could be banned

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Karamella's father is a mulatto Jamaican. That means he's part white and part black. Her mother is Indian. That means Karamella is part white, part black, half Indian.

Karamella could be 3/4 White and 1/4 Black. But in any case, she is WAY more White than she pretends to be.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Karamella's father is a mulatto Jamaican. That means he's part white and part black. Her mother is Indian. That means Karamella is part white, part black, half Indian.

Karamella could be 3/4 White and 1/4 Black. But in any case, she is WAY more White than she pretends to be.
She is definitely playing up the "black" thing now because Dems saw how bad the polling numbers were with so many black Americans jumping to Trump.

That said, I wish the Party would get off of this. It doesn't matter what her race is, she is a horrible candidate that is a 100% Communist to the core. The policies that she has vehemently supported have been awful for the country.

All they should do is focus on that. The race thing matters 0%

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

SS was not always taxed. But like everything else involving taxes, it started small and kept growing.

IMO, I think we just need to get rid of the income tax altogether and stop with these one off solutions. We have become so accustomed to income taxes we struggle to envision another system. But we never had a permanent income tax system in the US until 1913 so we know there are other systems that work. The problem is, those other systems to fund the government will not allow for much expansion of government and overspending - which is supposed to be a good thing.

I would like to see a system where taxes are indexed to a balanced budget. If congress wants to increase spending, they have to vote to increase the collection rate. The system should effect everyone so no one group is singled out to pay more than any other group. No candidate or party should benefit because they agree to raise taxes only on one segment of the population.

But my vision rewards success and Democrats will never stand for it.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
She is definitely playing up the "black" thing now because Dems saw how bad the polling numbers were with so many black Americans jumping to Trump.

That said, I wish the Party would get off of this. It doesn't matter what her race is, she is a horrible candidate that is a 100% Communist to the core. The policies that she has vehemently supported have been awful for the country.

All they should do is focus on that. The race thing matters 0%
I agree. Democrats want this to be about race. They definitely do not want this to be about the economy or the border. They cannot defend Biden's record so talking about race is a distraction and a trap.

Trump should not take the bait. When asked about race he should say, "let's talk about policy", and change the subject.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
if they can sway 5% of the total votes from Trump to Biden, that's almost 16 million votes right there but I also think mail in ballots made a difference too

View attachment 14565
TDS is real, but it was a manufactured affliction in the sense that media propaganda created the basis for Trump hatred. They labeled Trump a racist, Nazi, misogynist, fascist, white supremacist, etc. and just kept pumping these ideas into the public consciousness until half the country became brainwashed with it. I believe it was an intentional strategy by Democrats to negate Hillary's unlikeability and nasty reputation. They want to make Donald Trump appear to be as bad as Hillary.

Who did this? The media. The people brainwashed with this crap will never vote for Trump. They will never consider voting for him. They will vote for a roll of paper towels before they would vote for Trump.

Is this "cheating"? We don't consider this cheating but if the media provides this propaganda service to Democrats and not Republicans is does seem unfair. How many of Biden's 81 million votes were the result of this media propaganda?

The media is given a pretty wide berth when it comes to what they can publish and censor. To me it is counter to the ideals of the American press, and it is unethical election interference, but if the media does not police themselves, then how do you deal with it?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Media: "Kamala is a rock star and everyone is firmly behind her!!!!!!!!!! Tremendous energy!!!!!!"

Reality:

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

He posted a long tweet on X yesterday explaining his thinking. It was a combination of thoughtful reasoning and an admission how someone like himself could be caught up in his own thinking to the point he blocks everything else out. He opened his eyes and realized things were different than what he thought, or was told to think. Maybe TDS is wearing off for some people. This would be good for the country.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He posted a long tweet on X yesterday explaining his thinking. It was a combination of thoughtful reasoning and an admission how someone like himself could be caught up in his own thinking to the point he blocks everything else out. He opened his eyes and realized things were different than what he thought, or was told to think. Maybe TDS is wearing off for some people. This would be good for the country.
Yep, it was well written.

Top Bottom