Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I stand by my prediction. They are going through this little panic session but if in the end the pro-Biden group wins out, the dump-Biden crowd will fall in line. There isn't much time left and both sides know it. The big problem for Dems is there is no one else to step in and take Biden's place. They are a party devoid of real talent. All their mouthpieces are huge partisan liars.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I stand by my prediction. They are going through this little panic session but if in the end the pro-Biden group wins out, the dump-Biden crowd will fall in line. There isn't much time left and both sides know it. The big problem for Dems is there is no one else to step in and take Biden's place. They are a party devoid of real talent. All their mouthpieces are huge partisan liars.
I think its been proven with their past two winning candidates that "real talent" doesn't exist for them, nor does it matter.

All that matters is the extreme left agenda. Who is at the top of the ticket doesn't matter in the least.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here ya go Yim

thanks brother, thats the kind of stuff I'm looking for vs simply calling someone batshit crazy (I'm a free speech absolutist so this is fine too, it just doesnt sway me)

Below is the full interview the quote was taken from, he won't implement reparations if elected (but not because he's against them) and his take is far more nuanced. I haven't thoughtfully evaluated everything he says here but he's being the measured, reasonable and logical person I've found him to be (which doesnt mean I green light every stance he takes) vs straight up "bat shit" crazy types like AOC, Elizabeth Warren, Barbara Lee ($50/hr min wage), Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, etc, etc, etc... I can hardly listen to a word that comes out of these types mouths without feeling a rage well up inside me. I can listen to RFK and even agree on some issues

I'm against reparations by the way

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A Democrat saying something that I hope 100% is true

hope he's right on the landslide (including the popular vote)

crazy how these guys can see Biden is in bad shape (personally and politically) but continue to say the country is in "danger" if Trump gets elected.

Its the exact opposite imo, something has to put the brakes on this out of control government and it sure as hell wont be another Democrat, no guarantees Trump will do it but the chances are certainly better

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Notable quote from Clooney: "the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate."

Remember when the White House and CBS News claimed Obama leading Biden off the stage was a cheap fake? It was real, and CBS helped the White House cover it up. The big story here is they all knew Biden was diminished and covered it up for years. The media in America are garbage.

One other clip from teh article, this time a Biden quote: "One thing I respect most about George -- and I mean this sincerely -- is his deep empathy, he always remembers where he came from."

Clooney is the son of a TV Anchorman and a beauty queen who was also a city councilwoman. His Aunt was actress and entertainer Rosemary Clooney. Clooney came from a much better life than most Americans but Biden wants to pretend Clooney came from humble beginnings. Typical Biden idiocy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If Joe had a set he could smash this narrative by, instead of pulling a Johnson he releases his delegates and declares an open convention. If only to see whose ass is blackest. I bet he wins the nomination anyway, under such scenario.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ok I am confused...who exactly are the sexists and racists she (and other demtards) are now referring to?

Cock Gobbler ran for President in 2020 and nobody supported her. She was so awful that she finished something like 5th in her own state primary and I think may have been the first to drop out for the demtard party.

So who votes in the Democrat primaries?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

This project 2025 thing is another big Democrat lie, and hoax. First, Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025. Second, I read through it and nothing Democrats say about it is true. It is amazing how they can take something so benign and turn it into a demonic entity by just lying about it. This is pure Saul Alinsky rules for radicals stuff.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
ok I am confused...who exactly are the sexists and racists she (and other demtards) are now referring to?

Cock Gobbler ran for President in 2020 and nobody supported her. She was so awful that she finished something like 5th in her own state primary and I think may have been the first to drop out for the demtard party.

So who votes in the Democrat primaries?

Here we go. It has nothing to do with the fact she is an imbecile who talks in circles, says nothing, and is clearly unprepared to be president. It is because America is sexist and racist. We are supposed to forget that she polled under 2% when she ran in the Democrat primaries because even Democrats dislike her.

Top Bottom