dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, no "classmates" that spoke of him publicly so far have said anything about his political background. Only that he was quiet, a loner and was bullied by others.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the way, no "classmates" that spoke of him publicly so far have said anything about his political background. Only that he was quiet, a loner and was bullied by others.

yes, because one of the tried and true qualities of a teenage bully is to have deep political conversations with your victims

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
JD Vance it is.

He has a great story, one Joe Biden would love to claim as his own. He is obviously an intelligent guy and in 4 years will make a very suitable candidate for president. I am looking forward to the debate between JD and Kamala. He will make her look foolish.

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
This was a disappoint decision by Judge Cannon. This case could have been dismissed for a number of reason with prejudice, but instead she chose to dismiss it on the grounds Jack Smith wasn't legally appointed. The problem is, the DOJ can appeal this decision, or they can get a legal appointment to take over the case. This may even allow them to convene a grand jury in DC, and indict Trump there, instead of Florida. We'll have to see what happens next.

IMO, should should have dismissed it for selective prosecution, and due process violations, including the invalid order to break attorney-client privilege. She had the perfect opportunity when Hur refused to bring charges against Biden for the same crimes Trump was accused. She could have dismissed the case with prejudice, meaning Trump could never be charged with the same crimes again.

I think the DOJ will sit on this case for a bit before trying to resurrect it. We'll see, but with Biden trailing in the polls, Democrats need something.
True, there are other reasons to dismiss, and someone else could be appointed, but they would essentially have to start over from scratch.

Any "work" that Smith and his team did could not be used. And all of the other issues would still apply to any re-attempt. But the only reason for any of these cases is the election, and this one has no chance at being anything prior to Trump winning.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Right after the convention was over this evening, Jack Posobiec and Charlie Kirk discuss the reasons for their support and approval of JD Vance, on this Rumble video, beginning at the point where there is 2:26:00 left. Their segment lasts about 45 minutes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What an awesome night last night at RNC. I somewhat recall watching my first one with my Dad back in the mid 70's (I think it was 76) but of the ones I have strong memory of, there's no doubt this 2024 convention so far is the best ever.

Tremendous job by all the speakers last night. Even Nikki Haley (who I do not like or support) managed to have a very positive message. The others were absolute rock stars.

Cant wait for the next two nights. I suspect DJT's speech tomorrow night is going to be one of the all-timer type greats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom