dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This project 2025 thing is another big Democrat lie, and hoax. First, Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025. Second, I read through it and nothing Democrats say about it is true. It is amazing how they can take something so benign and turn it into a demonic entity by just lying about it. This is pure Saul Alinsky rules for radicals stuff.
1000% on all of the above.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I wonder if he is wearing some kind of super high tech ear piece and someone was talking to him on it. But that is weird.

The WH wants us to believe because he didn't collapse during the press conference it was a success but remember what Clooney said. Biden was lost during the fund raiser before the debates. If they think they can hide his dementia, or trick the media and the people into thinking he is okay, it is not going to work. His decline is going to accelerate.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Joe Biden recently called in to Morning Joe on MSNBC to defend his “bad night” debating Trump. Biden railed against the “elites” who are now organizing against him to demand he step down. Meanwhile, Democratic Congressman Adam Smith went on CNN to remind Biden that those very same elites handed him the presidency in 2020 because they believed he was the best unity candidate to defeat Bernie Sanders. Jimmy and Kurt Metzger discuss what a colossal lie it is that the Democratic Party has any interest in genuine democracy.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
BILL MAHER NAILED IT! 0f411acf22a641138f1f35e4f77795c3.png
“When I saw that photo today of him with the blood streaming down his face — I don’t want to say the election’s over but … Anything can happen in an election. but Jesus Christ: MAGA nation finally has its full martyr. They loved it when he went to jail. The mug shot. I gotta say, he’s insane and a criminal. But that mug shot? Fucking nailed it. And he [reacted to the shooting] like he rehearsed it! [Got it on] take one! There will be idiot conspiracy theorists who will say, ‘Oh they planned it.’ He gets grazed and the other guy gets [killed] — that’s so Trump. It’s going to work for him. I can see the memes now — ‘the man the libtards couldn’t kill.’ Biden can’t get through a debate and a bullet can’t stop Donald Trump. It almost doesn’t matter who the Democrats put up now.”

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Shouldnt have took him nearly being killed for this to happen, but at least it was finally done.

This was a disappoint decision by Judge Cannon. This case could have been dismissed for a number of reason with prejudice, but instead she chose to dismiss it on the grounds Jack Smith wasn't legally appointed. The problem is, the DOJ can appeal this decision, or they can get a legal appointment to take over the case. This may even allow them to convene a grand jury in DC, and indict Trump there, instead of Florida. We'll have to see what happens next.

IMO, should should have dismissed it for selective prosecution, and due process violations, including the invalid order to break attorney-client privilege. She had the perfect opportunity when Hur refused to bring charges against Biden for the same crimes Trump was accused. She could have dismissed the case with prejudice, meaning Trump could never be charged with the same crimes again.

I think the DOJ will sit on this case for a bit before trying to resurrect it. We'll see, but with Biden trailing in the polls, Democrats need something.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
BILL MAHER NAILED IT! View attachment 14442
“When I saw that photo today of him with the blood streaming down his face — I don’t want to say the election’s over but … Anything can happen in an election. but Jesus Christ: MAGA nation finally has its full martyr. They loved it when he went to jail. The mug shot. I gotta say, he’s insane and a criminal. But that mug shot? Fucking nailed it. And he [reacted to the shooting] like he rehearsed it! [Got it on] take one! There will be idiot conspiracy theorists who will say, ‘Oh they planned it.’ He gets grazed and the other guy gets [killed] — that’s so Trump. It’s going to work for him. I can see the memes now — ‘the man the libtards couldn’t kill.’ Biden can’t get through a debate and a bullet can’t stop Donald Trump. It almost doesn’t matter who the Democrats put up now.”
If only this was true. But what he is missing is, there is a certain percentage of Americans who will vote for Biden, or anyone else who runs, because they are voting against Trump. That is their sole purpose in voting Democrats. Stop Trump because orange man bad!

This is TDS. It is real, and it is dangerous. It turn ordinarily intelligent people into complete morons. It makes you susceptible to left wing propaganda, especially from MSNBC. It makes you wear masks in swimming pools. It makes you scream insanely for no reason. It makes you support terrorists and hate Jews. It makes you cheat in elections.

Even mild cases of TDS have serious effects on people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump VP Pick due out almost any minute. Reportedly Rubio and Burgum were told they are not the pick.

Reports on Twitter showed JD Vance leaving his residence with a large motorcade.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

This "show", The View, Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow and anyone else who fosters political, racial, gender, political, etc division should all disappear, not because they were censored but because the viewing audience finally woke up and quit watching or listening to them so they have no platform from which to spew their nonsense

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trump VP Pick due out almost any minute. Reportedly Rubio and Burgum were told they are not the pick.

Reports on Twitter showed JD Vance leaving his residence with a large motorcade.

I want Vivek but I expect to be disappointed

I dont know much about Vance, why should he be elevated above Vivek?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want Vivek but I expect to be disappointed

I dont know much about Vance, why should he be elevated above Vivek?
I think if Vivek isnt the pick for VP he will have a very high profile role in the administration.

That said, there's another tweet that says Trump said the VP pick isnt one of the most talked about people (it had been Vance, Burgum and Rubio) so maybe it will still be Vivek.

Vance is solid, good conservative and has a big future in the party.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think if Vivek isnt the pick for VP he will have a very high profile role in the administration.

That said, there's another tweet that says Trump said the VP pick isnt one of the most talked about people (it had been Vance, Burgum and Rubio) so maybe it will still be Vivek.

Vance is solid, good conservative and has a big future in the party.

I dont follow this stuff much but I've been drawn into it all somewhat because of Vivek and from what little I've seen/read, I get the impression Trump likes Vivek and Vivek has his ear, I think Vivek could really help Trump tighten up his speeches and it feels like some of the talking points I've heard from Trump had Viveks influence but I'm just spit-balling

Maybe Vivek can have better influence not being VP .

I also want him in line for 2028, doesn't the next Presidential candidate tend to be the current VP

Top Bottom