Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Depends Boy says fuck you to Democrats in Congress

I never doubted this is what he, or should I say Jill, would do. And Democrats voters will rally behind him. This is going to be a close race because his voters are not voting for him, they are voting against Trump. It doesn't matter if Biden is aware, awake, asleep, alive or a ******. His voters are not going to vote for Trump or not vote. They will turn out in large numbers to vote for whoever they think can beat Trump. This race is about turnout and nothing turns out voters more than hatred for one candidate. No candidate has every been hated as much as Trump.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By November, most voters won't even remember Biden's debate performance.

There's a reason why they wanted the debate so early. I have no doubt this is all part of a plan to give the Dems time to either do damage control or find another candidate. I just don't think they anticipated Jill Biden holding firm.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Obviously I cannot speak to other markets, but here in Atlanta virtually every channel I turned to since Thursday evening featured one Biden/Harris bullshit commercial after another, and several of them were pure lies with garbage that has been debunked numerous times.

Even channels that typically had few (if any) political ads on had many of them.

And I didnt see one Trump commercial the entire 4 days.
sounds like my online YouTube experience, I've blocked ads from this group a dozen+ times, never does a thing, they just keep coming back

1720458775457.jpeg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
focus will be on Trump is a would be dictator who will end Democracy

I guess they no longer receive the pledge of allegiance in schools? While it felt a but cult for my tastes, I do like what it says and people have conveniently forgotten or more likely ignore:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I have a similar expectation some shit is going to go down between now and Election Day to persuade the sheep to vote against Trump :popcorn

Top Bottom