VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Biden looks like he's listening to someone while Trump is speaking but I cant see an ear piece, has anyone else noticed this?
Yeah I thought the same thing. He looked like he was concentrating on listening to some thing. I wouldn't put it past the clown 🤡

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can Democrats replace Biden on the ticket? Yes — but he has to make the first move.

The party would need to open a rulebook not used in decades — and for Biden to drop out in the first place.

This whole thing feels contrived, like replacing him was their intent in the first place that’s why they scheduled this debate so early and if I recall correctly before they’ve even had the Democratic national convention, is that right?

Plus, the Democrat, leaning media is lockstep and criticizing Biden, which is very atypical, and makes me think the fix is in a get him out

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
THIS DEBATE WAS AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER FOR BIDEN

TYT calls it after the first debate, it's over for President Biden. Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola react to the first Presidential debate on The Young Turks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden looks like he's listening to someone while Trump is speaking but I cant see an ear piece, has anyone else noticed this?
He definitely could be. There was another clip where he was clearly talking at someone around where the moderators were, and of course there was supposed to be nobody else there. There's also a clip where you can see someone walking around back there and they quickly move from it. It obviously wasnt the moderators, so who was it?

They did all this stuff for the loser, and he still came out looking like the biggest clod and embarrassment in our country's history.

daboyz

đź“Ł Cheerleader
Reaction score
Hey Nancy, you rotted brain stupid Communist kunt...what was inflation when Trump ran the country before.
Why does she feel the need to open her mouth. Remember Pelosi refused to call the National guard when Trump asked her to on January 6th.

Another big liar blaming everything on Trump. She yaps her big mouth about this great economy while making millions living in a gated community.

She literally, as Biden, have no inclination whatsoever, how the average American has been struggling the past 3 1/2 years.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This whole thing feels contrived, like replacing him was their intent in the first place that’s why they scheduled this debate so early and if I recall correctly before they’ve even had the Democratic national convention, is that right?

Plus, the Democrat, leaning media is lockstep and criticizing Biden, which is very atypical, and makes me think the fix is in a get him out

Now you get it. This is all part of a larger plan and he'll be replaced and the fix will be in. The crooks knew they could no longer sell Joe Biden to the masses and cover up his ineptitude with fraud. So they'll introlduce another candidate and calim they got their (lost) votes back. These people are treacherous and they knew exactly what they were doing. And the MSM that covered for this fraud for 4 years are in on the fix.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the dye has been cast on how this thing will play out. Either Biden agrees to resign or the 25th Amendment will be introduced. It's very possible that Biden won't step aside; he's an ego maniac and his wife is a **** who craves the attention at her husband's expense and embarrassment.

Or Obama can talk him into stepping down for the good of the party and allow the fraud to continue working and instal another cronie.

Or another candidate is chosen at the convention.

Either way, it's all ugly......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now you get it. This is all part of a larger plan and he'll be replaced and the fix will be in. The crooks knew they could no longer sell Joe Biden to the masses and cover up his ineptitude with fraud. So they'll introlduce another candidate and calim they got their (lost) votes back. These people are treacherous and they knew exactly what they were doing. And the MSM that covered for this fraud for 4 years are in on the fix.

if they chose RFK, I think they’d win

Top Bottom