VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I watch a lot of YouTube and the only ads I get are for Biden, Kamala shilling for Biden, Obama, shilling for Biden, and Collin Allred I keep blocking the ads but no matter how many times I block them, they just keep coming.

it’s never a Trump ad.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I get Trump ads all the time. Him or his son asking for donations.
I guess having Breitbart in my cookies and my watch history creates an algorithm tailored to me.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I get Trump ads all the time. Him or his son asking for donations.
I guess having Breitbart in my cookies and my watch history creates an algorithm tailored to me.
I'm surprised I dont get more from his side as I tend to watch stuff that leans that way but I do force myself to watch shows like The Young Turk, David Pakman (is there anyone more smug and condescending), etc to challenge my bias so maybe thats why they're targeting me

I googled the issue and the only thing I could find was people complaining about getting spammed with Trump ads despite blocking, etc so I guess its not limited to one side

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm surprised I dont get more from his side as I tend to watch stuff that leans that way but I do force myself to watch shows like The Young Turk, David Pakman (is there anyone more smug and condescending), etc to challenge my bias so maybe thats why they're targeting me

I googled the issue and the only thing I could find was people complaining about getting spammed with Trump ads despite blocking, etc so I guess its not limited to one side
Avoid that Cenk Uygur clown, he's messing with your algorithm. ;)
Never head of Pakman.

I don't even get ads for the other side.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Avoid that Cenk Uygur clown, he's messing with your algorithm. ;)
Ha! Nah, I ain't afraid of clowns plus it helps to know who they are in case I ever get trapped in a circus

Lucky you on the no ads

Pakman is smart and clever with the way he manipulates conversations and asks his leading gotcha questions with the obvious intent of subtly trying make a fool out anyone he disagrees with. You can see some of his mpmesense in the video linked.

When asked, "what is a woman?", he says "I don't spend time defining words" and sits back as if he has taken some superior high road position without ever engaging in any dialogue on the issue attempting to be discussed.,

He is belittling, condescending, smug and arrogant as hell. I suspect he was beaten a lot as a child by bullies and given his slight nature, realized he could never fight back physically and if he was too obvious with the words he used to fight back, he'd get a beating for that too, so he learned how to sneak an insult past the dummies that typically make up the bully class. Ironically, he's become one himself in a sense

https://youtu.be/8JjoUswu3Rc?si=2DvpGh9g6zdRRBnR

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Ha! Nah, I ain't afraid of clowns plus it helps to know who they are in case I ever get trapped in a circus

Lucky you on the no ads

Pakman is smart and clever with the way he manipulates conversations and asks his leading gotcha questions with the obvious intent of subtly trying make a fool out anyone he disagrees with. You can see some of his mpmesense in the video linked.

When asked, "what is a woman?", he says "I don't spend time defining words" and sits back as if he has taken some superior high road position without ever engaging in any dialogue on the issue attempting to be discussed.,

He is belittling, condescending, smug and arrogant as hell. I suspect he was beaten a lot as a child by bullies and given his slight nature, realized he could never fight back physically and if he was too obvious with the words he used to fight back, he'd get a beating for that too, so he learned how to sneak an insult past the dummies that typically make up the bully class. Ironically, he's become one himself in a sense

https://youtu.be/8JjoUswu3Rc?si=2DvpGh9g6zdRRBnR
6 minutes of that clown was all I could take. The scary thing is the ditto heads commenting on his videos.
There are a lot more delusional people than I'd imagined...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
now those idiots need to get rid of AOC, I'd love to talk to her voters to hear what they see in her
You can't reason with pure ignorance, which is what her voters are.

She won her primary again last night. I don't care of her opponent is a mule's ass, you can't vote for someone as utterly stupid and embarrassing as AOC. Biggest fucking idiot we have ever had in Congress I suspect.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When I suggested the other day tht Biden himself might not REALLY be answering debate questions, or that there might be an impersonator up there for him, Mr MLKMAGA posted someone in a tinfoil hat in a reply.

Listen to this clip below. If they can do this for Al Michaels, what can Hollywood do for Diaper Boy. Keep in mind there will be no live audience, there's a tape delay and there will be commercial breaks. Unless Trump's people have someway to live action record the entire thing, literally nobody in the rest of the country has anyway of really knowing if Biden is really responding to anything. For all we know, they have been in the bunker making a movie of this for the past few days and will re-broadcast his answers.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Just remember, Trump agreed to this with basically no concessions from Biden. Trump gave into everything, including the sitting down thing and 2 breaks for a 90 minute debate. He should have agreed to 1 debate on CNN and the other on the network of Trump's choice.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just remember, Trump agreed to this with basically no concessions from Biden. Trump gave into everything, including the sitting down thing and 2 breaks for a 90 minute debate. He should have agreed to 1 debate on CNN and the other on the network of Trump's choice.

Biden would never debate Trump unless there were concessions. And I believe Trump wants to appeal to a wider audience to include some Dems that might be on the fense. I didn't even think Biden would do any debates and just hide in his basement so Trump had to shame him out of hiding or risk giveing Trump a talking point that Biden refused to debate, even on Biden's terms.

It's just a state of the world we live in today. I don't expect much and if Biden just mumbles through the debate his side will consider it a win. But make no mistake, Biden can give Trump's team some good material as well.

I guess my point is that Trump has more to lose in the public eye if there are no debates. I give him credit for offering to debate any time, any where and sticking to his word.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When I suggested the other day tht Biden himself might not REALLY be answering debate questions, or that there might be an impersonator up there for him, Mr MLKMAGA posted someone in a tinfoil hat in a reply.

Listen to this clip below. If they can do this for Al Michaels, what can Hollywood do for Diaper Boy. Keep in mind there will be no live audience, there's a tape delay and there will be commercial breaks. Unless Trump's people have someway to live action record the entire thing, literally nobody in the rest of the country has anyway of really knowing if Biden is really responding to anything. For all we know, they have been in the bunker making a movie of this for the past few days and will re-broadcast his answers.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACIES!!!

Im starting to...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

yes but its just...

1719463094577.jpeg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can't reason with pure ignorance, which is what her voters are.

nor can you with people whose minds are made up, I'm just curious to hear what they would say, like going to the old state fairs & checking out the freak show which was sad more than anything

Top Bottom