yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This woman should have been placed under arrest at the end of this hearing today.

there's the apathetic malaise I've dealt with for the last 30 years.

If zero fucks given had a face, it would be hers

this is what you end up when the most talented and qualified never work for the gov and the people that end up there are next to impossible to fire and have little to know accountability other than lip service with no teeth

Last edited:

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I don't understand this. She should resign, but she won't. Who is her boss and why is he not responding to these calls for her resignation. He could just fire her but clearly she knows he won't do that. Why not? We know Biden is in hiding but what about Mayorkas?

The assassination attempt was a complete failure of the SS, but her performance yesterday, especially before Nancy Mace, was biblically catastrophic. How could she not know what information was provided to congress if she is in charge?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I saw a letter Senator Josh Hawley wrote to the Secret Service this morning claiming local police had someone who was supposed to be stationed on that rooftop where the gunman shot at Trump but that officer left because it was too hot up there. They restationed officers inside the building instead. Hawley claims this information came from a whistleblower.

If true this is really keystone cops level stuff.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't understand this. She should resign, but she won't. Who is her boss and why is he not responding to these calls for her resignation. He could just fire her but clearly she knows he won't do that. Why not? We know Biden is in hiding but what about Mayorkas?

The assassination attempt was a complete failure of the SS, but her performance yesterday, especially before Nancy Mace, was biblically catastrophic. How could she not know what information was provided to congress if she is in charge?
In their eyes, the only "failure" is it wasn't successful

They did exactly what they planned to do...but someone turned his head at exactly the right moment, and the plan went down the shitter

IT WAS NOT INCOMPETENCE

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
THE SHOOTER DID NOT ACT ALONE

I saw this and it is very very flimsy at this point. Let me just ask a simple question, if someone was visiting Thomas Crooks at home, where he lived with his parents, wouldn't it be a simple thing to just ask his parents if he had any visitors recently and who they were? This is not something the "deep state" could hide for long. Eventually someone would get to them and ask questions.

Same question I would ask about his place of work. There would be witnesses, would there not?

Of course there should be follow up, but to me all this noise insinuating a conspiracy says more about the lack of trust in our federal agencies than it does about what actually happened.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
House announces bipartisan committee to investigate the Trump assassination attempt, One thing that leads me to believe this was NOT a deep state plot to kill Trump is the way Democrats have responded to this incident. I believe, if this was a plot by the government to take out Trump, Democrats would be running cover for the Secret Service instead of grilling Kimberly Cheatle the way they di yesterday. Instead of calling for her resignation, which she has now tendered, they would be mocking Republican conspiracy theories.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-assassination-attempt-house-bipartisan-task-force/

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
House announces bipartisan committee to investigate the Trump assassination attempt, One thing that leads me to believe this was NOT a deep state plot to kill Trump is the way Democrats have responded to this incident. I believe, if this was a plot by the government to take out Trump, Democrats would be running cover for the Secret Service instead of grilling Kimberly Cheatle the way they di yesterday. Instead of calling for her resignation, which she has now tendered, they would be mocking Republican conspiracy theories.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-assassination-attempt-house-bipartisan-task-force/
Actually I think thats the only reason they told her to testify, to make her some sort of sacrificial lamb. She didnt answer anything of substance, they knew it would be a complete disgrace and embarrassment to the point that everyone would push to want her out.

They did it to hopefully get people to shut up about the whole thing. I hope nobody does.

10 days ago "they" tried to assassinate a former President and current nominee for the opposition party, who was leading in every poll. It wasn't a nutjob 20 yr old acting by himself. Kid and family have no money, but he has multiple cell phones, multiple encrypted international accounts, a drone and quality range finder.

Top Bottom