Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a question.

Now it seems the media has gotten their walking orders in regards to J13. They are now turning to the "well Trump might not have been hit by a bullet" and career FBI criminal Wray came out yesterday and apparently said the FBI doesnt know for sure either.

My questions is, what difference does it make? Did someone fire live ammo at the former President with the intent to kill him? Were others in the crowd not hit with REAL ammo, killing one person and seriously injuring two others?

Whether his ear was actually grazed by a real live bullet or not doesn't change the fact that someone (or more than one) indeed tried to kill the former President and current nominee of the opposition party on live TV.

The difference is Trump would no longer be able to claim he was shot and use it in his favor.

There is a big difference in being shot and being hit by shrapnel.

Right now he can claim “I took a bullet for you America”

If it was only shrapnel, then that looses a major part of its impact.

I took shrapnel for you America just doesn’t have the same impact.

By claiming he wasn’t actually shot, the left takes away from the overall impact of the event and how Trump can use it in his favor.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
The difference is Trump would no longer be able to claim he was shot and use it in his favor.

By claiming he wasn’t actually shot, the left takes away from the overall impact of the event and how Trump can use it in his favor.
I don't see the difference really. The gunman fired 8 shots with intent to kill him. He missed with at least 7, does that mean he only fired 1 shot?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't see the difference really. The gunman fired 8 shots with intent to kill him. He missed with at least 7, does that mean he only fired 1 shot?

Number of shots has nothing to do with it.

If he was hit by shrapnel he can no longer claim that he was shot. Which means he can no longer use that to his advantage during the campaign.

Being able to claim “I was shot” is much different than someone shot at me and missed.

Being shot and surviving, not only surviving, but raising your first in defiance and chanting fight fight fight is powerful and something he can use to his advantage.

Being “shot at” is not powerful.

Claiming he was only hit by shrapnel takes away a big part of the power of actually billing hit by a bullet and surviving.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

So, you admit to me that you're using the same dumbass logic as MSM and Libtards?

Good job amigo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

If he was hit by shrapnel he can no longer claim that he was shot. Which means he can no longer use that to his advantage during the campaign.

Being able to claim “I was shot” is much different than someone shot at me and missed.

Being shot and surviving, not only surviving, but raising your first in defiance and chanting fight fight fight is powerful and something he can use to his advantage.

Claiming he was only hit by shrapnel takes away a big part of the power of actually billing hit by a bullet and surviving.
It's already been 100% debunked (even by the corrupt FBI and Secret Service) but even it hadnt.

How'd he get hit by "shrapnel"? What caused that? Did it magically fall from the stars?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Thinking strategically, I would invite people on the left to make this distinction, then I would attack them for the irrationality of it. We have a picture of a bullet whizzing by Trump's head, missing him by an inch or less. Those wo want to argue it is somehow a lesser incident because the bullet whizzed by instead of striking him look foolish, and frankly, to me it is just another symptom of TDS. In reality they are disappointed the bullet missed.

But I will say this. Early on after the shooting a number of media sources reported that Trump was hit with glass from the teleprompter, including Newsmax. I believe this story originated from a state trooper, although I am not sure in what context he made the statement. It was later debunked. The teleprompters were intact after the shooting, and Trump confirmed it was a bullet that nicked his ear. Yet, notice how this false rumor will not die? Now imagine an intentional lie fed to the media, and the media continually repeats the lie as truth. The lie becomes truth because the media forces it. At some point, the people don't know the lie from the truth. This is happening today. The very fine people lie. Kamala was not the border Czar. Biden is fit for office. This is the media perpetuating obvious untruths. It is effective. They have convinced half the people and that is more than enough to revise history, especially if the half that believes them is in control. This is "1984" and it is happening right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's already been 100% debunked (even by the corrupt FBI and Secret Service) but even it hadnt.

How'd he get hit by "shrapnel"? What caused that? Did it magically fall from the stars?

My point, which you clearly missed, is that the left is trying to lesson the impact of the former President of these United States being shot!

I’m not disputing what did or did not happen.

He was clearly shot.

The left trying to falsely claim that he wasn’t actually shot and instead was hit by shrapnel was an attempt by the left to downplay and lesson Trumps ability to use the failed assassination attempt to his advantage.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So, you admit to me that you're using the same dumbass logic as MSM and Libtards?

Good job amigo.

No stupid

I’m pointing out how the left are trying to use this to their advantage.

Actually being shot has much more impact than just being hit by shrapnel.

The left is trying to lesson the overall impact of the assassination attempt and Trumps ability to use it in his favor during the campaign.

Plain and simple.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No stupid

I’m pointing out how the left are trying to use this to their advantage.

Actually being shot has much more impact than just being hit by shrapnel.

The left is trying to lesson the overall impact of the assassination attempt and Trumps ability to use it in his favor during the campaign.

Plain and simple.
It doesnt for people with a fucking brain

People on the left are fucking 100% retards. It makes no difference to them in terms of voting whether Trump was shot or not, they were not changing their vote FOR Trump because a bullet didnt actually "strike" him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Try to Google "Assassination attempt on Trump" and look what comes up in their search bar.

This is turning into the election year of completely erased history.

They've tried to erase everything about July 13th.

They erased "Border Czar" Kamala from the history books, even denying that she was ever named it directly (and she was)

They erased "most leftist Senator" from her time in the senate. (she was named that by a completely non-partisan service)

They erased (and tried to deny) that Camelmouth helped set up, contributed to and 100% supported the BLM bail fund for Minnesota anarchists (she did, and the post still exists on Twitter/X)

The left is 100% the party of lies, fraud and corruption. If they steal the election, we need Civil War II to happen immediately.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Try to Google "Assassination attempt on Trump" and look what comes up in their search bar.

This is turning into the election year of completely erased history.

They've tried to erase everything about July 13th.

They erased "Border Czar" Kamala from the history books, even denying that she was ever named it directly (and she was)

They erased "most leftist Senator" from her time in the senate. (she was named that by a completely non-partisan service)

They erased (and tried to deny) that Camelmouth helped set up, contributed to and 100% supported the BLM bail fund for Minnesota anarchists (she did, and the post still exists on Twitter/X)

The left is 100% the party of lies, fraud and corruption. If they steal the election, we need Civil War II to happen immediately.

The left will try to take any power Trump may have to help him in this election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It doesnt for people with a fucking brain

People on the left are fucking 100% retards. It makes no difference to them in terms of voting whether Trump was shot or not, they were not changing their vote FOR Trump because a bullet didnt actually "strike" him.

Saying he wasn’t shot won’t matter to the far left.

But it can make a difference for the RINO’s and the Republicans that stayed home during last election which helped Biden win. Trump being shot may be the incentive they needed to actually show up and vote this election cycle.

If the left were able to sell the idea that Trump wasn’t actually shot, then that might help quell the swell of support Trump was seeing from being shot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the left were able to sell the idea that Trump wasn’t actually shot, then that might help quell the swell of support Trump was seeing from being shot.
The point is moot now because the FBI and Secret Service confirmed he was indeed shot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This was a government plot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unforgiveable what the left is doing.

This entire election cycle has been pure Marxism 101