dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently the point is not moot after all
I guess "should be moot" would have been more accurate.

But they know their voters are stupid and uninformed, and most wont even believe what they see with their own eyes if Demtards at the top tell them something differently.

Fortunately, they dont have a majority of real voters.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No stupid

I’m pointing out how the left are trying to use this to their advantage.

Actually being shot has much more impact than just being hit by shrapnel.

The left is trying to lesson the overall impact of the assassination attempt and Trumps ability to use it in his favor during the campaign.

Plain and simple.

Bro....you're arguing with a Mod. That won't be tolerated here. I get it, dbair may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's still a Mod.

This is your first warning.....!!! :roflolrhard:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got your back David. Don't let Scot push you around......
I'm very suspicious of his activities. He disappears for a few weeks and we get July 13th and then the Kamala coup. We got all these fake Biden's running around and then his Governor, Gruesome Newsome finally starts cleaning up some shit there in his state.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But it can make a difference for the RINO’s and the Republicans that stayed home during last election which helped Biden win.
I honestly get sick of hearing this, because like everything else perpetuated by the left it's a fucking lie.

Trump got just under 63 million votes in 2016. He got 74 million+ in 2020

I suspect the 74 million for Trump is fairly accurate. The number that's a complete fabrication is the 81 million for the fucking corpse and cock gobbler ticket.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I honestly get sick of hearing this, because like everything else perpetuated by the left it's a fucking lie.

I suspect the 74 million for Trump is fairly accurate. The number that's a complete fabrication is the 81 million for the fucking corpse and cock gobbler ticket.
I try to be objective as I can about these things. But even I have a hard time explaining some of the facts from the 2020 election. It is not just the 81 million votes, which they explain away by claiming it was all those mail-in ballots sent out because of COVID. Its the fact that Trump won a landslide of counties across the country and somehow lost the election. How does that happen, exactly. I get in, some counties are more populated than others, but for Biden to win it was a 1 in a million coincidence of data points.

But what really makes me suspicious of the 2020 election is the way Democrats fought tooth and nail to prevent Republicans from investigating the votes. Then they basically made it illegal to question the results of the election. Add that to the way they fight against any election integrity laws, like voter ID and the only conclusion I can draw is it is al about fraud on a large scale.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I try to be objective as I can about these things. But even I have a hard time explaining some of the facts from the 2020 election. It is not just the 81 million votes, which they explain away by claiming it was all those mail-in ballots sent out because of COVID. Its the fact that Trump won a landslide of counties across the country and somehow lost the election. How does that happen, exactly. I get in, some counties are more populated than others, but for Biden to win it was a 1 in a million coincidence of data points.

But what really makes me suspicious of the 2020 election is the way Democrats fought tooth and nail to prevent Republicans from investigating the votes. Then they basically made it illegal to question the results of the election. Add that to the way they fight against any election integrity laws, like voter ID and the only conclusion I can draw is it is al about fraud on a large scale.
All straight out of the Communist playbook.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm very suspicious of his activities. He disappears for a few weeks and we get July 13th and then the Kamala coup. We got all these fake Biden's running around and then his Governor, Gruesome Newsome finally starts cleaning up some shit there in his state.

Give him some slck. The poor dude is in California. Unless you think he's a Newsome mole sent here to keep an eye on us?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I can't say any of Trump's numbers are accurate. Not with the questions surrounding the machines and the mail in ballots. The whole thing stinks to high hell. And I can't even say that there's not an algorythym. I didtrust the voting process that much and I even think Trump destroyed that algorythym in 2016 and shocked everyone in DC/Deep State so they made sure it couldn't/wouldn't happen again. No need to look at Venezuela when we got the same shit going on here. Fuck these people.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

my suggestion:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is interesting and also damning if true. The FBI can not read these social media posts believed to be the shooter's and declare that the shooter was anti-imigrant. The FBI is trying to sell us that this loon was a right wing radical or, at the very least, that he wasn't a left wing radical. The integrity of this agency is absolutely shot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He’s just trying to get a win for his pres/vp bid. Also to look good so he can say he’s cleaning up the joint for the Olympics.

The only leftist tard I hate more than him is Horseface! And she is soon to become the Dems nominee for pres.

Both of these muddafukkas have been coming after “my” guns since their first day in office!

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
This is interesting and also damning if true. The FBI can not read these social media posts believed to be the shooter's and declare that the shooter was anti-imigrant. The FBI is trying to sell us that this loon was a right wing radical or, at the very least, that he wasn't a left wing radical. The integrity of this agency is absolutely shot.

The FBI needs to stop speculating about what Crooks was. Unless they can definitively link Crooks to a social media account they should refrain from even mentioning it. So should everyone else, but the Gateway Pundit is different than the FBI.

Also, anti-Semitic rhetoric is not a right wing thing anymore. It is openly left wing now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The FBI needs to stop speculating about what Crooks was. Unless they can definitively link Crooks to a social media account they should refrain from even mentioning it. So should everyone else, but the Gateway Pundit is different than the FBI.

Also, anti-Semitic rhetoric is not a right wing thing anymore. It is openly left wing now.
I don't even think they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he shot Trump, or even shot in his direction.

In fact anything the FBI states is probably 80%-90% lies.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He’s just trying to get a win for his pres/vp bid. Also to look good so he can say he’s cleaning up the joint for the Olympics.

The only leftist tard I hate more than him is Horseface! And she is soon to become the Dems nominee for pres.

Both of these muddafukkas have been coming after “my” guns since their first day in office!

The absolute worst possible scenario would be Harris for Pres and Newsom for vp.

If that ticket ever got elected there wouldn’t be a single firearm left in the country be the end of their term.

Plus we would be able to change the name of our country to North Mexico!

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
The absolute worst possible scenario would be Harris for Pres and Newsom for vp.

If that ticket ever got elected there wouldn’t be a single firearm left in the country be the end of their term.

Plus we would be able to change the name of our country to North Mexico!
It won't be Newsome. I think he wants top billing.

My gut tells me it will be Whitmer. They are going to go for the double female ticket and make a big splash over it.

Top Bottom