Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It won't be Newsome. I think he wants top billing.

My gut tells me it will be Whitmer. They are going to go for the double female ticket and make a big splash over it.

I'd bet it's the Kentucky Governor. Won in a relatively red state with name recognition that Harris may feel will bring over some conservative votes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It won't be Newsome. I think he wants top billing.

My gut tells me it will be Whitmer. They are going to go for the double female ticket and make a big splash over it.
Whitmer has said she does not want it. She's one of several who have turned it down now.

And I'm not sure Newsome is allowed to be VP for the same reason Trump couldnt select Rubio or Donalds (without them moving)

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

Here is a good question that FBI Director Wray needs to answer. Yesterday, his Deputy Director told congress that there was never any doubt that Donald Trump was struck with an assassin's bullet fired by Thomas Crooks. Never any doubt. He spoke in absolute terms. It was a bullet that struck Trump and almost killed him. Never any doubt about it in the FBI.

So why did Christopher Wray imply to congress that it might not have been a bullet and it could have been shrapnel? What basis did Wray have to make his comment?

There are only 3 possibilities. 1. Wray was misinformed by his underlings. 2. Wray did not speak to his underlings and picked this up from watching left wing news. 3. Wray deliberately repeated what he knew to be misinformation for political reasons.

I think we can rule out #1 because his deputy made it clear there was no doubt in the FBI it was a bullet that struck Trump. So it has to be 2 or 3. Either way it show Wray is incompetent or corrupt. He should step down and apologize to the country.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wray lied, plain and simple. He's a corrupt piece of shit and should be tried as a traitor, then executed for his crimes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Secret Service and FBI have combined to tell so many lies about this, that there literally is no other explanation other than they had a hand in the plot to assassinate DJT. Nobody will EVER convince me otherwise at this point.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

To be clear the FBI never stated the account they cited was definitively Crooks' account. Neither did GAB.

We simply do not know yet if he had an account of if the accounts in question were really Crooks'.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just imagine the media outrage if this kind of stuff (along with all the other tidbits that have been revealed) happened the way it did for Obama instead of DJT.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another assassination attempt today on Trump. Shots fired at Mara Lago but Trumps is safe. Obviously, the FBI and SS are stumped as to a motive.
They are saying his golf round was not on any public schedule, and still someone knew.

100% inside job (again)

It's very close to time for the good people left in this country to go 1776 Part II.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"thought to be the target"

GEE ya fucking think?

Top Bottom