dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, I am not saying this was a plot to kill Trump. I need more before I jump to that conclusion. I just believe Democrats would try to kill him to prevent him from winning.
Not sure what else you need to see Amigo

It's fucking obvious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is early in the investigation so I can see where they would not want all the facts to be made public yet. On the other hand, the head of the SS is clearly a dumbbell DEI appointee who is clueless as a tree stump. Her claim that the sloped roof was too dangerous should have gotten her fired. First it is a lie because they had two snipers on a roof more sloped that the one the shooter was on. Also, SS agents are supposed to throw themselves in front of the president to stop bullets from hitting him. That seems a bit more dangerous than a slightly sloped roof.
Stupidity does not explain all the "coincidences"

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Not sure what else you need to see Amigo

It's fucking obvious.
I haven't seen any evidence of a plot or conspiracy. Right now all we have is suspicion. Perhaps I missed some information that is compelling. I have an open mind. If you have something I would read it objectively.

One thing I am waiting for is the analysis of recovered bullet fragments. Were all 8 bullets fired from the same gun? Were there two guns as some are speculating? Proof of two guns would be bullets that were not fired from the same gun, or are metallurgically different. But if all 8 bullets appear to come from the same gun we have to dismiss the 2 shooters theory.

I need a witness, either from the Secret Service or the local police. Given the police were alerted to the presence of the shooter 30 minutes before he fired his first round at Trump, it would mean a lot of cops were in on the conspiracy, or they just screwed up badly. Let's hear from all the cops and the two snipers who took out the shooter and get their stories. Perhaps the snipers will tell us they were not given the kill order soon enough. They can tell us who delayed the order and we can question that person. Or perhaps they will tell us something else to explain why they waited to fire.

One thing I do know, there was a lot of misinformation spread immediately after the shooting. People were posting a picture of the alleged shooter claiming it was some Antifa guy. It was the wrong guy. A report from 4chan claimed to be a statement from the SS snipers on the roof. They was made up as well. There is the report of a shooter on the water tower, that was debunked I believe. I saw a PhD claiming his sound and video analysis proved there were two shooters. It was partially conjecture and partially a misunderstanding of the laws of physics. It was a good argument on the surface, but not really strong evidence that had passed scrutiny.

I want a thorough, impartial investigation conducted by outside investigators rather than the FBI who I do not trust. But I want all the facts before I jump to any conclusions about a conspiracy. Conspiracies are really hard to pull off because the more people involved the less likely the conspiracy remains a secret. This assassination attempt would have to involved a lot of people, IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're sounding like all the Democrats who denied all the other obvious bullshit the past 7 or 8 years

Even if you want to over analyze everything to get to a conclusion that is obvious to most, there's one fact that has been revealed and it pretty much should be a 100% open and shut case now on what the motivation behind this was.

It's a fact that they ALL knew there was a shooter on the roof with a rifle, and they let DJT come out on the stage anyway. They knew WAY before he went out there and did nothing.

This is not stupidity, it's not an oversight, it's not a lack of experience or training and it's not "oh well it's just incompetence"

All they had to do was take care of the threat before allowing him on the stage. They didn't do that. They wanted him on that stage just like they wanted somebody on that building with a rifle.

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't seen any evidence of a plot or conspiracy. Right now all we have is suspicion. Perhaps I missed some information that is compelling. I have an open mind. If you have something I would read it objectively.

One thing I am waiting for is the analysis of recovered bullet fragments. Were all 8 bullets fired from the same gun? Were there two guns as some are speculating? Proof of two guns would be bullets that were not fired from the same gun, or are metallurgically different. But if all 8 bullets appear to come from the same gun we have to dismiss the 2 shooters theory.

I need a witness, either from the Secret Service or the local police. Given the police were alerted to the presence of the shooter 30 minutes before he fired his first round at Trump, it would mean a lot of cops were in on the conspiracy, or they just screwed up badly. Let's hear from all the cops and the two snipers who took out the shooter and get their stories. Perhaps the snipers will tell us they were not given the kill order soon enough. They can tell us who delayed the order and we can question that person. Or perhaps they will tell us something else to explain why they waited to fire.

One thing I do know, there was a lot of misinformation spread immediately after the shooting. People were posting a picture of the alleged shooter claiming it was some Antifa guy. It was the wrong guy. A report from 4chan claimed to be a statement from the SS snipers on the roof. They was made up as well. There is the report of a shooter on the water tower, that was debunked I believe. I saw a PhD claiming his sound and video analysis proved there were two shooters. It was partially conjecture and partially a misunderstanding of the laws of physics. It was a good argument on the surface, but not really strong evidence that had passed scrutiny.

I want a thorough, impartial investigation conducted by outside investigators rather than the FBI who I do not trust. But I want all the facts before I jump to any conclusions about a conspiracy. Conspiracies are really hard to pull off because the more people involved the less likely the conspiracy remains a secret. This assassination attempt would have to involved a lot of people, IMO.
For me, it's the sheer amount of failure and the level of supposed incompetence...also paired with the SS blatantly lying and gaslighting that make it extremely difficult to believe intent wasn't involved. The extent of it all is just not believeable as mere incompetence. There are just too many layers of not only extreme failure, but of doing the complete opposite of what should be done.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
For me, it's the sheer amount of failure and the level of supposed incompetence...also paired with the SS blatantly lying and gaslighting that make it extremely difficult to believe intent wasn't involved. The extent of it all is just not believeable as mere incompetence. There are just too many layers of not only extreme failure, but of doing the complete opposite of what should be done.
I think this is the hurdle many people can't get over. The level of incompetence seems almost unrealistic. I have no issue grasping that concept. The level of incompetence in government is very high all the time, so when they exceed that you are looking at something catastrophic.

Take Benghazi, for example. That was a demonstration of utter incompetence and complacency. But remember, these are Democrats, the gasbags among empty suits. Hillary Clinton's only claim to fame is she was willing to pretend to be Bill Clinton's dutiful wife, all along knowing he was out banging every floozy in Arkansas.

Want another one? Mogadishu. Bill Clinton decided sending armored vehicles in to rescue downed helicopter crew would be to provocative so he only allowed lightly army infantry to join the rescue mission ignoring the advice of his military commanders.

The Iranian hostage rescue mission? Jimmy Carter also ignored military advisers. Incompetence.

How about the southern border today? More incompetence. Of course Democrats want an open border but ignoring the consequences and lying about it is just incompetence.

When I see the Director of the Secret Service, this Cheadle woman and she is talking about prioritizing adding women agents to the SS force, that is the height of incompetence and it results in the fiasco on July 13.

This doesn't mean it might not have been a plot. It just means I think there is so much incompetence in government it could have just been that.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
You're sounding like all the Democrats who denied all the other obvious bullshit the past 7 or 8 years

Even if you want to over analyze everything to get to a conclusion that is obvious to most, there's one fact that has been revealed and it pretty much should be a 100% open and shut case now on what the motivation behind this was.

It's a fact that they ALL knew there was a shooter on the roof with a rifle, and they let DJT come out on the stage anyway. They knew WAY before he went out there and did nothing.

This is not stupidity, it's not an oversight, it's not a lack of experience or training and it's not "oh well it's just incompetence"

All they had to do was take care of the threat before allowing him on the stage. They didn't do that. They wanted him on that stage just like they wanted somebody on that building with a rifle.
You are saying they all knew, so then they were all in on it? Look, I want answers too. I want to know why no one secured that roof. I want to know why police did not respond to citizens screaming a gunman was on the roof. I want to know what the bullet fragments tell them. I want to know a lot of things that slipped through the cracks. As I have said, we need a thorough, transparent, independent investigation by outside investigators to get to the bottom of all this stuff. Let them present the evidence so we can find out exactly what happened and who is responsible. Was it incompetence? Politics? or a plot?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You are saying they all knew, so then they were all in on it? Look, I want answers too. I want to know why no one secured that roof. I want to know why police did not respond to citizens screaming a gunman was on the roof. I want to know what the bullet fragments tell them. I want to know a lot of things that slipped through the cracks. As I have said, we need a thorough, transparent, independent investigation by outside investigators to get to the bottom of all this stuff. Let them present the evidence so we can find out exactly what happened and who is responsible. Was it incompetence? Politics? or a plot?
You're not going to get a thorough, transparent independent investigation by outside investigators.

It's obvious this SHOULD happen, but it won't and you know it won't.

And there's only one reason why.

Top Bottom