Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's a shame that Aidan Hutchinson just got hurt in a game that is currently at 34-6 and easily in the Lions favor. I don't know why coaches paly stud players when the game is obviously won.

I know comebacks happen, but put in the studs if the other team is showing signs of life. As of this writing, Dallas looks lifeless.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
lol, welcome to the club, this poster cant handle opposing thought and has to be running out of people to "ignore"

check your inbox, she'll probably give you one last tongue lashing via PM and then lie to you about whether she'll ever read your response

Sad way to go through life but unfortunately seems all too common these days. Fortunately I (and perhaps you) learned at an early age that sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt me (unless of course you choose to let them)
Oh it's a female lols ... no wonder she has no clue about the game

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's time to pull Dak. With so much invested in Dak, the Cowboys can't afford to have Dak suffer a possible career-ending injury. There is no reason to still be playing Dak. Play Rush, or better yet, if Lance is dressed, put him in.

Reaction score
It's time to pull Dak. With so much invested in Dak, the Cowboys can't afford to have Dak suffer a possible career-ending injury. There is no reason to still be playing Dak. Play Rush, or better yet, if Lance is dressed, put him in.
Lance is the emergency QB only. Both Dak and Rush would have to be designated as "out injured" for him to be allowed to play.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lions are pulling out all the stops to embarrass the Cowboys to the fullest.
What goes around comes around. The Cowboys beat up on several teams last year with injuries to key players. And Dan Campbell is likely still pissed about losing to the Cowboys last year.

Top Bottom