SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This team has no drive at all, no one cares and I wonder how many on the team resent the fact that Dak got paid that much money and now have a piss poor attitude because of it?
How could you not ... they see him be really bad so often. There is obv not accountability for who plays bad. I mean of course it is like this

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We just benched the highest paid player in NFL history for poor play
I think he was benched because there was no hope of winning. I would have benched him sooner for poor play. But, I also think Rush sucks, so it would have solved nothing.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Subsidizing is an idea, but I don't see it happening. Dak's cap hit next year alone is 90 million. He takes up 33% of the cap. It's more likely that Dak agrees to a restructure so Dallas can get more talent, they'll add years to the contract or something.
Didn't Troy Aikman reconstruct his contract so Dallas could get Dion?

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This team has no drive at all, no one cares and I wonder how many on the team resent the fact that Dak got paid that much money and now have a piss poor attitude because of it?
You have a point. When Mahomes gets paid and he has rings and SB appearances, it's different than when a guy who hasn't won a playoff game gets paid like that. I'm sure there is some resentment. But players need to play their best (even if their best isn't good enough) or they'll find themselves on the street far sooner than Dak.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You have a point. When Mahomes gets paid and he has rings and SB appearances, it's different than when a guy who hasn't won a playoff game gets paid like that. I'm sure there is some resentment. But players need to play their best (even if their best isn't good enough) or they'll find themselves on the street far sooner than Dak.
I am sure most would be happy to get to a different building at this point. Look at Turpin, he barely is used on offense ...

There is absolutely no leadership from the people who receive all the money

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am sure most would be happy to get to a different building at this point. Look at Turpin, he barely is used on offense ...

There is absolutely no leadership from the people who receive all the money
IMHO, Turpin is a bad example, He sucks. He is a ST player. He isn't used much on offense because he sucks. He is tiny and getting off the line isn't easy for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This team is just a grotesque abomination in every possible way.

Other than the kicker, this team, the coaching staff and especially the ownership is about 10,000 tons of fucking cow dung

I knew we wouldnt win, but this was an utter disgrace.

60 million dollar QB should have had a half dozen passes picked off

Mike Zimmer needs to be put out to pasture

I hate this fucking team. Every single thing about them sucks fucking green slimy donkey dick except for the kicker

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Talking 10 minutes not one negative word about the highest paid player in the league ... LOLz
He's been beyond fucking horrible all season.

And there was absolutely ZERO reason to give him a contract extension. They'd already wasted the entire offseason by being hamstrung by the cap, why sign him 3 or 4 hours before kickoff of game one? What the fuck for?

Jones is the worst GM and Owner in the history of the league. Every single decision that he can fuck up, he fucks up beyond belief.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Well he had one potential pick 6 bounce up in and the air and right to Rico Dowdle, then had another boneheaded lousy pick saved by a penalty. He must have thrown 3 or 4 other balls (at least) right to Lions defenders.

He's lucky Deshaun Watson is still in the league, otherwise he'd be hands down the worst starting QB in football.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Turpin's greatest asset by far is his speed. The rest of his game, not to mention his size and frame, is not conductive to that of a full time receiver. He might be good for a couple of gadget plays and the perfectly thrown deep ball, but this team has shown itself incapable of either of those.
Yikes ... learn what tape is then come back
There's tape of Turpin holding up for 50+ snaps a game? Of him being able to out physical a defensive back who's got 30-40 pounds on him? I'd be interested in seeing that.

Top Bottom