Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's the other reason you pull Dak, 'cause people are going to start walking out very shortly.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Pull him for what, he is terrible
Lance? Ask anyone here. i agree that Lance is terrible. I hated the trade. But at least Lance can run. The idea is that we have way too much money invested in Dak to risk him getting hurt in a game like this. Career-ending injuries do still happen.

Like I didn't see how Aidan got hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is never the same again.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I def realize lols, he should have never been given a 2nd contract none the less be made the highest paid player in the league. He was a decent cheap option but he has always been mediocre and always will be mediocre but hes worse now bc he can't move lol.

Dallas is screwed, it will only get worse from here ...

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's difficult on the Cowboys when he plays ... did you watch the game ? Or Baltimore game ? Or the New Orleans game ?
Jerry is NOT getting rid of Dak for at least 2 more years. The contract will not allow it and other GMs are not stupid enough to trade for that contract. I feel confident that Jerry will not draft a QB even if we have the number one pick overall.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reality. We can fantasize about drafting this guy, or trading that guy until the cows come home, but the reality is none of that is going to happen while Jerry's still alive.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Reality. We can fantasize about drafting this guy, or trading that guy until the cows come home, but the reality is none of that is going to happen while Jerry's still alive
Fully agree but until the core of resource allocation changes this team will look exactly the same. They will beat up on bums and get smacked vs all good teams (especially the physical run oriented ones)

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I def realize lols, he should have never been given a 2nd contract none the less be made the highest paid player in the league. He was a decent cheap option but he has always been mediocre and always will be mediocre but hes worse now bc he can't move lol.

Dallas is screwed, it will only get worse from here ...
I agree that Dallas is screwed. It will take something lucky to replace Dak. Maybe taking a QB in round 6 or 7, or an UDFA that turns out to be great. Then Dak becomes a very expensive backup who is disgruntled and willing to renegotiate his contract to make himself tradeable.

But I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This team has no drive at all, no one cares and I wonder how many on the team resent the fact that Dak got paid that much money and now have a piss poor attitude because of it?

Top Bottom