Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Diggs holds on the play and still gets burnt for a TD

now THIS is the way I expected the game to go.

Hopefully the M&M’s get Robert Saleh’d tomorrow

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned, fuck this “soft rebuild”

Blow this motherfucker up completely

Get rid of everyone besides Dak (because we have no choice) Lamb, Overshown, Parsons, Bland, our O-line, and Luepke.

As far as I’m concerned everyone else on the team can fuck right off and right out of Dallas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't watch this anymore! dbair1967 I'm coming over for a drink!

You can’t get out that easy! You MUST WATCH
f84a9c2e4fc9faad98c9e62e87fba0de.jpg

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned, fuck this “soft rebuild”

Blow this motherfucker up completely

Get rid of everyone besides Dak (because we have no choice) Lamb, Overshown, Parsons, Bland, our O-line, and Luepke.

As far as I’m concerned everyone else on the team can fuck right off and right out of Dallas.
I mean that isn't gonna change much, you are keeping where all the money is tied up at lol. You have two players that eat up 100 million of 240 million total cap, the offense has 6 points and routinely does nothing while you fall behind in these games. You are screwed because of this ... buckle up

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh the dumbest poster on here blocked me lols ... yawn

lol, welcome to the club, this poster cant handle opposing thought and has to be running out of people to "ignore"

check your inbox, she'll probably give you one last tongue lashing via PM and then lie to you about whether she'll ever read your response

Sad way to go through life but unfortunately seems all too common these days. Fortunately I (and perhaps you) learned at an early age that sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt me (unless of course you choose to let them)

Top Bottom