Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Been a while since I remember seeing a double flea flicker; apparently for the defense as well...

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboy's will be lucky to win 8 games this year. It doesn't really matter to Jerry anyway, he's more concerned about marketing the Cowboy's than winning a actual Championship .

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Game wouldn't look any different with those people healthy. These 2 teams are on different levels ... sorry that you don't understand football, but everyone has injuries
(Wasn't even talking to you. But since your pounding your know it all chest yet once again....)

Because you say so lol? This team like the Niners, is plagued with injuries. If you honestly think, (rolling eyes) the game wouldn't look any different with those people healthy, then Dallas wouldn't have defeated Detroit 6 consecutive times genius. Last time I'm replying to a 10 year old lol. Ignore ignited..🤡

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wasn't even talking to you. But since your pounding your know it all chest yet once again attacking another member....

Because you say so lol? This team like the Niners, is plagued with injuries. If you honestly think, (rolling eyes) the game wouldn't look any different with those people healthy, then Dallas wouldn't have defeated Detroit 6 consecutive times genius. Last time I'm replying to a 10 year old lol. You're blocked...🤡
Oh the dumbest poster on here blocked me lols ... yawn

Top Bottom