dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, thanks to some turd at the league office for scheduling the lame ass Falcons at Panthers game at 4:25, I won't be able to watch the Lions-Cowboys live. FUCK YOU GOODELL

I subscribed last yr to that NFL+ via nfl.com, I think it was around $80 bucks for the whole season (includes live preseason broadcasts) and you get replays of all the NFL games every week as soon as the live broadcast ends.

So I'll be watching our game tomorrow night around 7:30 or so.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, thanks to some turd at the league office for scheduling the lame ass Falcons at Panthers game at 4:25, I won't be able to watch the Lions-Cowboys live. FUCK YOU GOODELL
HXexlVp.gif

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys defense tomorrow:

1) Top FOUR DE's all out.
2) Starting MLB, out.
3) Probowl starting CB, likely out again.
4) Backup DT we traded for, out.

Detroit might hang 40 on us tomorrow.
Only question is do Gibbs and Montgomery both go over a hundred, or do they pull one before and leave them short?

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I subscribed last yr to that NFL+ via nfl.com, I think it was around $80 bucks for the whole season (includes live preseason broadcasts) and you get replays of all the NFL games every week as soon as the live broadcast ends.

So I'll be watching our game tomorrow night around 7:30 or so.
If you are gonna be near a PC, I will give you a free link you can watch the game with an ad blocker easily

*phone might work too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you are gonna be near a PC, I will give you a free link you can watch the game with an ad blocker easily

*phone might work too
Thanks.

But I'm hooked on watching it on my couch in front of my TV though. I'll just make sure I hide out somewhere for 3-4hours and then watch the replay.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yim's Pic of the Day.

Yim, I'm using my DCU Forum Powers to promote you to "chief Jerry Birthday Celebration Planner"

We can't wait to hear what you have in store for him as I know this is a really special day on your calendar every year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Men, I flat out dig these games in London. Wish they'd do one every week. Football at 9:30am Sunday Morning is just perfect. I'd like them to expand it to at least a 12 game thing. I love the games in Germany and Barcelona too. Gimme moar FOOT-BAAAAAAALLLLL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks.

But I'm hooked on watching it on my couch in front of my TV though. I'll just make sure I hide out somewhere for 3-4hours and then watch the replay.
Yeah you better stay off here the gameday thread is a total spoiler.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Men, I flat out dig these games in London. Wish they'd do one every week. Football at 9:30am Sunday Morning is just perfect. I'd like them to expand it to at least a 12 game thing. I love the games in Germany and Barcelona too. Gimme moar FOOT-BAAAAAAALLLLL
Commissioner Dumbfuck Goodell appreciates your support

I hate international games, its stupid beyond belief. The games are almost always 100% shit quality as the teams are jet lagged as hell from getting there. They play on mostly subpar playing surfaces too.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brutally unfair for teams, both London games and Thursday games are stupid ...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yim's Pic of the Day.

Yim, I'm using my DCU Forum Powers to promote you to "chief Jerry Birthday Celebration Planner"

We can't wait to hear what you have in store for him as I know this is a really special day on your calendar every year.

On it!

I just baked him a cake, fresh out of the oven as I type

1728840061696.jpeg

Top Bottom