Reaction score
Giants lose Andre Brown to broken leg
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 29, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT

In the fourth game of the preseason, every team hopes most of all to avoid any significant injuries. The New York Giants were not that lucky.

Giants running back Andre Brown suffered a broken leg in the second quarter of the Giants’ preseason finale against the Patriots, the team has announced.

Brown suffered the injury when he was tackled late in the second quarter. Giants coach Tom Coughlin will surely face plenty of questions about why Brown was still in the game at that point.

The Giants expected Brown to play an important role in their offense this year, splitting time with David Wilson at running back. Losing Brown at the end of the preseason is a significant blow.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think we're kicking the Giants ass opening night.

I hope we run the score up too. Fucking punks.

Reaction score
Is it me or is the media correcting their own proud misconceptions about dez Bryant by saying"he's matured".

When was he really actually a problem? He's simply playing much better now

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You know what's funny, the Giants seem to have struggled up until that last preseason game where the starters played the first quarter. I think they're were bluffing.

We'll have our hands full no doubt. Let's just hope our OL can hold up long enough to keep Tony off his back.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
JPP and their center (Baas) won't be playing. Guys like Rolle and Cruz will suit up, but I wonder how effective they'll be.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You know what's funny, the Giants seem to have struggled up until that last preseason game where the starters played the first quarter. I think they're were bluffing.

We'll have our hands full no doubt. Let's just hope our OL can hold up long enough to keep Tony off his back.

Why would they "bluff"? And if YOU "figured it out" that they were bluffing... and yet no one in the Cowboys organization hadn't figured it out?

Top Bottom