GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm just saying.

Consensus is Skins+Giants are 2 best teams in East. Cowboys very close third. Maybe 2nd to some. Almost nobody thinks dallas is the best. EVERYONE thinks Philly is the worst.

So for dallas to be favored by the same amount vs the giants as the skins are vs the eagles Is showing us some respect.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm just saying.

Consensus is Skins+Giants are 2 best teams in East. Cowboys very close third. Maybe 2nd to some. Almost nobody thinks dallas is the best. EVERYONE thinks Philly is the worst.

So for dallas to be favored by the same amount vs the giants as the skins are vs the eagles Is showing us some respect.

You'd be surprised. I've seen plenty of publications that have Dallas being the best in the NFC East. And the growing consensus is that the entire division is a toss-up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was gonna say, not that I keep up with it that closely but plenty of people are picking us to be right there or even be the outright winners.

I think lack of respect is the least of our worries.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was gonna say, not that I keep up with it that closely but plenty of people are picking us to be right there or even be the outright winners.

I think lack of respect is the least of our worries.

I think it's a combination of a lot of people are tired of the hype surrounding the Cowboys, and them failing to live up to said hype, and also an anti-Cowboys bias.

The Cowboys continue to be talked about because talent-wise, the Cowboys are the best in the division. I don't think anyone can legitimately argue against that notion. People will and can say that the Cowboys are not the best TEAM in the division, but most of those same people will say that however, the Cowboys are the assemblage of talent in the division.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sure some people have us winning the division. I said most people don't. And even it half or a 3rd of the people had us winning the division, the point still stands. Philly is by far considered the worst team in the division.

Reaction score
Well to be fair most people don't watch football and probably most people don't even know what football is. I trust were talking about the entire worlds population right?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So what's up with Spencer?

Just the latest victim of the dog shit training staff in Dallas?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Country Club atmosphere..according to Jimmy Johnson.

Top notch, world class football organization from top to bottom...according to Hostile.

Who you gonna believe?????

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh turning into A-1 pussy

Already whining to the league office about defenses "targeting" his QB

No shit ******. Your QB and everyone else who runs that style of offense is gonna get jacked up this year.

You don't want your potential franchise QB clobbered on a weekly basis? Then scrap the spread option style plays. Otherwise STFU

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh turning into A-1 pussy

Already whining to the league office about defenses "targeting" his QB

No shit ******. Your QB and everyone else who runs that style of offense is gonna get jacked up this year.

You don't want your potential franchise QB clobbered on a weekly basis? Then scrap the spread option style plays. Otherwise STFU

So are we to assume that when his team plays the Redskins AND the Seahawks TWICE... that he's going to instruct his defense to not target the QBs?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Teams can target Romo all they want. It's no secret.

If I owned the team I'd have some of these referees heads on a platter.

Top Bottom