Reaction score
Not sure why, but I do care. I'm pretty pissed and frustrated.

If Romo is now in decline, it's going to be a long time before this team will compete for an NFC championship. It'll take 2 years before Jerry Jones realizes what is obvious to the rest of us and only then will the stumbling, bumbling ineffectual search for a franchise QB begin.

As bad as the past few seasons have been, there's a great chance that things will get even worse before they get better. It pisses me off.

Fuck you Jerry Jones.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got to be honest, I don't even really care that we lost.

My heart is dead to this team.

I'm pretty much dead too. I'm glad they didn't show the game here. It was a nice, relaxing, productive Sunday afternoon.

I knew this was gonna happen. Fuck this team. Look up losers in the dictionary. There's a Cowboys helmet next to it.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys continue to have a difficult time starting a season 2-0. It has only happened three times over the last 17 seasons and the Kansas City Chiefs made sure it wouldn’t be four times in 18 years.

Embarrassingly pathetic.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm telling my friends and family to stop buying me Cowboys merchandise for Christmas and birthdays.

Reaction score
I remember there being a time - and this might sound suprising considering his history - but I can remember a time when I always felt Romo would come through. Down 4 with 3 minutes left? Romo will find a way. Third and long? Romo will convert.

I really don't feel that at all. I feel a huge sense of relief if were able to convert third downs. And when we got the ball back down 4 with like 4 1/2 minutes left, I knew... KNEW we weren't going to win.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I remember there being a time when you were proud to be Cowboys fan.

Admitting I'm a fan now is probably very similar to what an alcoholic feels like when he goes to his first AAA meeting and admits he is a drunk.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm the opposite.

Im mildly interested in Cowboys football, couldn't care less about football otherwise.

Probably going to find a new hobby soon. Hopefully nothing gay like L.A.I.R.

No offense, Zrinkill.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I enjoy watching a good football game better then I do this cowboys team these days

If I can't watch the Cowboys win, I can watch the Giants lose.
It's great watching the Bronco's devour these losers.

Top Bottom