Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Agreed.

Some of yall are looking for Joe Montana to come in and hide the egregious coaching deficiencies. Good coaches can work with a player's strengths and not force him to turn into Houdini. Dallas has none of that on the offensive side at least.

Andy Reid just won with Alex Smith, who while not a horrible QB is far from top tier.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible, but Callahan is worse than Garrett. Not even close. At least he could get the offense moving the ball between the 20s.

Callahan isn't doing anything. He's calling a play. Romo is changing it at the line.

At the very least BC fixed our pass protection. Run game still sucks

Reaction score
Romo has been pulverized over the past several seasons and it has taken its toll.

I'm not convinced that even if the Cowboys had a decent OL now that it would be enough, unless that OL were able to jump into a time machine and prevent Romo's previous injuries.

Jerry squandered and shortened Romo's prime.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Callahan isn't doing anything. He's calling a play. Romo is changing it at the line.

At the very least BC fixed our pass protection. Run game still sucks

This offense looks just like a shitty raiders offense from Callahan's time there. You can't tell me his influence isn't showing through.

Reaction score
Romo has been pulverized over the past several seasons and it has taken its toll.

I'm not convinced that even if the Cowboys had a decent OL now that it would be enough, unless that OL were able to jump into a time machine and prevent Romo's previous injuries.

Jerry squandered and shortened Romo's prime.

He just doesn't look Impressive anymore

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I look at it like this...

our 3rd win pretty much eliminates us from Jadeveon Clowney.

Our 9th win probably gets us another year of Garrett.

So...we are still in this thing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It looked like they were playing for the field goal when they had a 1st and 10 at the Chiefs 35 yard line down by 4. That series of plays was confounding to me. They attempted 3 two-yard/short passes in a row and caught none:

1st and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to J.Witten (H.Abdullah).
2nd and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to M.Austin.
**Timeout #2 by KC at 03:58.**
3rd and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to J.Witten.

WTF?

If Romo has lost it, the Cowboys won't sniff a Super Bowl for 7+ years and probably not if he hasn't

Reaction score
It looked like they were playing for the field goal when they had a 1st and 10 at the Chiefs 35 yard line down by 4. That series of plays was confounding to me. They attempted 3 two-yard/short passes in a row and caught none:

1st and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to J.Witten (H.Abdullah).
2nd and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to M.Austin.
**Timeout #2 by KC at 03:58.**
3rd and 10 at KC 35 (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to J.Witten.

WTF?

If Romo has lost it, the Cowboys won't sniff a Super Bowl for 7+ years and probably not if he hasn't

Brah Cowboys wont sniff a Sb until Jerry dies and hopefully Steve is not as big of a fucktard as his dad.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I got to be honest, I don't even really care that we lost.

My heart is dead to this team.

me too, pulse is faint at best.....I can't help but expect a loss and shrug my shoulders when they lose and be mildly surprised when they win but when they do win, there are all kinds of issues that make you scratch your head like last weeks squeaker after getting 6 turnovers

the only caveat is every damn game every team plays seems to be close and come down to the wire. Parity is everywhere except teams like SF & Green Bay look like they're in a different league

Top Bottom