Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This team is so pathetic. It's Jerry. These players are either 1) Losers or 2) Don't care.

I'm so sick of this fucking team. EVERY YEAR. Will this be the year everyone catches on to this bullshit? It is for me.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
This team is so pathetic. It's Jerry. These players are either 1) Losers or 2) Don't care.

I'm so sick of this fucking team. EVERY YEAR. Will this be the year everyone catches on to this bullshit? It is for me.

You're late.

Reaction score
I remember there being a time - and this might sound suprising considering his history - but I can remember a time when I always felt Romo would come through. Down 4 with 3 minutes left? Romo will find a way. Third and long? Romo will convert.

I really don't feel that at all. I feel a huge sense of relief if were able to convert third downs. And when we got the ball back down 4 with like 4 1/2 minutes left, I knew... KNEW we weren't going to win.

Yeah, there was a day when Romo was our ace in the hole.

No longer.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If I can't watch the Cowboys win, I can watch the Giants lose.
It's great watching the Bronco's devour these losers.

Me too, love seeing the Giants get their ass kicked and Coughlin endlessly disgusted

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That place is usually golden after a bed shitting like today, but you can only read if you have an account, right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Embarrassing stat of the week:

Offensive TD's- Dallas Cowboys: 3

Martellus Bennett- 3

He now has 10 receptions for 125 yds and 3 scores in two games with Chicago.

Reaction score
Week 3 game thread: Rams @ Cowboys(bbgun has erectile dysfunction)

I like our strategy of other teams losing around us :thumbsup
Lets keep it going :towel
Who dem!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Huh?

The others teams are well-coached. We're not. My prediction this season was 12-4. After 2 games so far, I hope we go 4-12.

I'm sick of this crap.

Reaction score
Yeah jon you say that in every football thread we get it.

Cowboys win against the Rams and the Redskins (are they still called that) lose to the Lions.

Go Panthers

No idea who Eagles play

Top Bottom