LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Huh?

The others teams are well-coached. We're not. My prediction this season was 12-4. After 2 games so far, I hope we go 4-12.

I'm sick of this crap.

I hate rooting against the Cowboys, but the worse thing this team could do is go 9-7 or even 10-6 and win the division and FAIL in the fist round as always, because then Jerry will be more entrenched in keeping Garrett.

The Bears got rid of Lovie Smith after he went 10-6... yet we keep this fuck around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chiefs probably just put away Philthy, they'll be 1-2

Good chance Washington and NYG both lose this weekend too. If we somehow beat Rams, we'd be all along in first place. Giants and Skins potentially a combined 0-6 after 3 weeks.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate rooting against the Cowboys, but the worse thing this team could do is go 9-7 or even 10-6 and win the division and FAIL in the fist round as always, because then Jerry will be more entrenched in keeping Garrett.

The Bears got rid of Lovie Smith after he went 10-6... yet we keep this fuck around.

We're gonna go full 2010 NFC West, win the worst division in football with a 7-9 record... :towel

Five year Garrett extension. :towel

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hell, 6 wins might win the division.

All teams look shitty.

If the redskins defense could stop anyone, they'd be the ones to take the division. RG3 has been real good in the second half of games.

Top Bottom